toejams mixlr sessions

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Dec 10, 2012.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

been a while hasnt it? the unemployment brigade need to stick together, we might not contribute in any shape way or form to society but are we not men! if you cut us, do we not bleed and be all like stop that at once why are you cutting me. depending on where or whom really, hey do you think doctors, like surgeons, view the human body differently? like when they get naked with a girl they see like skin and meat and bone and gristle and veins whereas a person didnt study medicine see a hot chick with tits and ass and all that good stuff. it unavoidable to be afffected by your job, like my father hes a lawyer (or is it barrister? whats the difference? that stupid wig?) 24/7 you cant talk to that man without having to describe your whereabouts, the why, the exact time and date, its pretty annoying actually. i had a girl once who worked in a supermarket for a year and soon as we went into a store to get groceires she just turned into the completely different person, like she owned the place, talking product codes with the cashier, and being a total nob about what goes on the conveyer belt and how, it was pretty pathetic. shes in the advertising bizness now so shes doing alright, but that does not take away from the fact that shes a fking idiot. but i digress,

tldr, toejams, mixrl? are you there old boy? or did you get a job? it might be sunday or whatever but this matters not for the unemployment brigade,
    come on old boy, link us up! right buddy>?

2. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

my clock says 234. that's got to be bad. But even in this bad times of bad. I would gladly still lap up the liquid vibes that Jam is willing to share.
    Bring the ruckus.

3. logikz

me too old elderly senior laddie boy son, me too old elderly senior over the hill way past his prime sonny jim boy boy me laddie boy boy and then international terrorist wulfgar brings the city to its knes with only 'the nighthawks' to stop him (stallone and billy d williams) but hes had facial surgery so its really hard to know if its him or not, i think you can tell from as little as that how immersive and emotive it mmm is

4. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

yh i miss these days :(

5. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

6. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

where be thou? 3am hip hop sesh are no longer

7. logikz

haha sooooooooo big:

Ahmed:
    DAMNIT RICH

Ahmed
    HE'S FALLEN ASLEEP AND LEFT MIXLR ON AGAIN

(means the last 10 minutes of audio loops, which was jam packed with richs personal and very idiosyncratic style and included clang, trainwreck, kick drumkit down stairs, baby shambles, cacaophonics, total genre change in the middle of songs, dexys midnight rybbersm taycasually browsing mp3s on the playlist,

EWOKS likes this.
  8. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Karl i lost my phone, can you help me, im still drunk i need to carry on, im thinking breakfast then more booze, phone cant be too far away im sure of it
    How the hell do you use words like idiosyncratic at this time of the day, beggars belief