Today.... I quit Drugs ..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Aug 4, 2011.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

well class A anyway ..

it ws romantic when it started bout 12 with a mate at school tried a spliff and had to lay down .. laid on the grass with the giggles for 30 mins .. 6 months on i was doing bongs and shottys , and at 13 i was a full blown weed head .. at 15 ppl started getting pills .. i fell in love with em, and for the next 5 years i would be amessy twat on them , bout 10-15 a night on weekends .. we found base, which was this slimy speed and it used to get ya munted.. i ended up snorting the shit everyday for 2 years getting real skinny, and staring out my curtains in paranoia .. lost my mates as i was a fuck head and no ones used to come out to play anymore.. so just went mad on the whizz on my own.. moved away and got into other shit and tried other shit and got in all sorts of states .. year ago i ended up in hospital after being sick for 2 days .. i was laid on my carpet arms out , chucking up and it dribbling out my cheeks .. and i couldt see .. felt so ill and fucked over .. mate just said ' i think you need to go to hospital dude ' .. i was like, thumbs up ... ring the fucker .. had an injection in my arse to stop being sick and he said it seemed like an allergic reaction .. laid off the drugs for a short while then got into the ketamine in leeds and sniff and forgot all bout it ..

today i spent the day in hospital again after having what they thought was a heart attack, im still not sure .. on the weekend i bombed a gram of mdma in 2 bombs .. did pills .. and snorted a stupid amount of coke , and drank for 3 days solid .. my heart was shaking till monday / tuesday .. today on the train to work i got chest pains and shooting pains, started to panic heart racing and going weird , then started blacking out .. went out on the booze lastnight and got wankered which didnt help after the heavy weekend .. rang ambulance and they wasnt happy with my heart, i thought it was my asthma, but my bro died of a heart attack aged 25 .. and this concerned them, they gave me angina spray and i was proper flaking out, texting the mrs and my mum saying i love them.. thinking i was gunna die .. ambulance crew started talking bout my heart pattern in code and sketching me out .. all a heavy situation .. so , its my birthday in a couple of hours .. and ive decided enough's enough, had a handful of ' warnings ' from drugs now .. ended up in bad ways .. didnt nesissarilly over do it every time .. think i just cained to much when i was younger .. im not as head strong now ..

so basically ... i need to man the fuck up ... or knock the drugs on the head .. 10 years of class a has taken its toll i think, for me its time to stop.

ill miss the pills more than anything .. the ones from when i was 15 .. not the shitty ones you get now ..

so as of 2mo, i am 26 ... and no more drugs ... well class a ..

ill still get bladdered all the time .. you know where you stand with booze .. untill you cant .

BROOL

2. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

damn, good choice tho from the sounds of it! what diid it turn out to be? panic attack or angina or sumthin? hopefully not a heart attack, and glad to hear ur ok now, good choice anyways man, look after yaself! way to much amazing shit in this world and to come in ur life to risk it!

3. EWOKS

yeah man .. far to easy to die .. which ive realised as ive lost a few mates from school and stuff .. it was heart problems from the heavy weekend and the binge, coupled with a bad chest and panicking .. and no not a heart attack .. just a big flake out hahaha ..

anyone else learnt the hard way with drugs ?? and decided enough's enough, before you go for a long dirt nap to soon ..

4. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

Somebody doesn't want us to forget their birthday eh?

nah, glad you are ok bro, sounds sketchy as fuck!

5. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

You went crazy and binged, and you reaped the consequences.

Everything in moderation :/.

How people can cram tonnes of drugs into their body and still blame the drugs when it goes bad i have no idea.

6. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

shit dude, glad you're okay.

Yeah I went through a bad patch 2 years ago, I'd done pills for the first time when i was 14, regret it now but had a great time then, they then became hard to come by until 2 years ago, started doing them every weekend during school and most days during summer holidays. I didn't have any obvious health problems from it, but i used to steal shit from the house to fund it, same with bud. When i got caught out I decided it was time to give it a rest. Stopped using all drugs for about 9 months, then started smoking weed occasionally again, and occasionally doing a bit of mandy (rarely). But i feel i've got it under control now, and i'm being responsible with it.

But big ups on deciding to give up alltogether, takes balls and you've got my full support.

7. EWOKS

yh agreed , did to much on the weekend .. and did far to much in my younger years, my other mates who are still happy to take them .. took them in moderation and yeah still carry on .. i dont blame the drugs, they are inanimate .. and not saying the drugs were dodgy .. saying my older weak mind and frail body flakes out too easy now .. it was deffo that i took too much .. problem with me , got a mad addictive personality, and a tendency to get mortalled .. i always drink far to much aswell .. i just get started , get into it .. and then carry on .. its eays to get carried away .. then you reap the consequences ..

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:06 ----------

im thinking its a good age to quit .. outta my first quarter century ..gunna start wearing corduroy and slippers...

8. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

too long didnt read
    i hope you die with a funny illness
    get me blud

9. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Glad you can see it that way.

Ive been on quite a few heavy sesh's myself, so i know what you mean.
    Pisses me off when you get people who cram a tonne of shit into their body, do no research on what theyre doing, what theyre combining etc and then blame the drugs. Its like people who take fake pills and drop to the floor and their parents say "ecstasy killed my son".

People really need to get educated tbh.

Glad your okay bro. Live to rave another day :).

10. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

silly boy. the fact you didnt go the the hospital you went for a booze instead was abit silly of ya.

way hay 26. all the cool people were born in 85

11. EWOKS

End of the day .. Drugs can be fun and creative and be very possitive. But in wrong hands, can be dangerous if not repsected and mixed and stuff.. And obviously, my personality and hands weren't the ones for drugs. Had some of the best times ever tho.. Wouldn't change it.. Just realise am probably a daft twat with drugs... If I've ended up in hospital a couple times and my mates haven't.. There summit not right...

Basically yh , need to man the fuck up !!

12. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

you'll end up being a fat bastard now.

13. EWOKS

I did go to the hospitak ?? What you mean.. Was in most of today .. No booze today ..

And dedbult - yh I do my research , infact I was paranoid as fuck bout my first E's ... Spent a lot of time on erowid researching .. So I kno what don't mix and stuff .. Like coke and mdma and booze and pills .. But still did it .. Coz I got into the swing of things at the rave and got carried away .. Learnt the hard way I spose ..

---------- Post added at 22:24 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

funny cunt ... So true aswell aint it ..

14. MARKLAR

sorry but i have no sympathy for druggys

15. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

sure is daily mail in here

16. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

yup. all the bad shit is catching up with you :( so i think you should eat healthy for awhile and go to the doctores to make sure your still ok.

17. EWOKS

Don't want sympathy, I didn't do drugs coz I had a hard life, and didn't over do them for escapisim .. I did them coz I enjoyed them ..

Do you drink ? Some ppl talk bout ' druggys ' with a glass of wine in their hand .. Alchohols one of the strongest most fucked up drugs their is .. But its legal so ppl don't think bout it .. But look at someone pissed ..

Can't walk , stumbling , slurring words , seeing double , being sick ... Booze is immensely strong and ppl don't look at it like that coz its taken as normal. If I had a pill and it made me feel as fucked as 8 pints , I'd sketch out ..

18. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Alcohols the worst drug of the lot. fuck that shit.

19. MARKLAR

your completely rite but thats just the way it is

20. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

great decision dude, nothing is more important than your health. we only got one life bro...

and marlok i cant help but feel you really missed the point - he wasnt looking for sympathy. its a big thing for some people trying to work out when to call it quits. And alcohol is one of the most destroying drugs on this planet. up there with crack and heroin.

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:05 ----------

on the bright side ethix, if you want keep taking coke and MD for another year or 2 and you will join the infamous 27 club and become an hero