Today i could quite easily give it all up.........

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
It maybe the weather but today i could seriously go home and put my set on ebay and delete over a 1000 dnb related friends off facebook, close soundcloud, sell my tickets to upcoming events and festivals, delete myspace (ok, i admit i do still have myspace lol), cancel my bookings and leave my radio show.

Do you ever have these days?....Theres not much exciting me at the mo in the dnb scene. Tommorow could be different......

I done two hour radio on sunday and it was auto pilot all the way, i never got no enjoyment from the show and afterwards i felt like id just had a un-meaningful one night stand with a total stranger who used and abused me then told me to get out before her husband came back!!

what the fuck is wrong with me?

no.
i love dnb
sometimes theres an influx of great tunes, sometimes theres a patch where everything sounds the same.
but trust there will be something new and exciting to come along. there always is.

selling all your gear, deleting friends, feeling down about a one night stand. its a bit of an over reaction.
have a pernod and wait till the next neosignal release.
faith restored.

why did you advertise your -generic online selling website- account?

why the fuck am i advertising it? delete

Last edited by a moderator:
v7bfux.gif

Dont want to sound harsh, but if you think about quitting your already half way there.

If your not in it 100% best make room for someone who is.

Sorry.

Dont want to sound harsh, but if you think about quitting your already half way there.

If your not in it 100% best make room for someone who is.

Sorry.

tbh, i dissagree with this, everyone is entitled to get a bit down bout this kinda shit every now and then. It doesnt mean that you are in any way less committed than someone else, just means you take things a bit more to heart..

Posting it publicly on facebook and forums, thats a bit of a different matter though,

tbh, i dissagree with this, everyone is entitled to get a bit down bout this kinda shit every now and then. It doesnt mean that you are in any way less committed than someone else, just means you take things a bit more to heart..

Posting it publicly on facebook and forums, thats a bit of a different matter though,

True, sorry I probably came accross as a bit of a twat there.
I mean, if you dont enjoy doing it anymore then why do you do it?

You'd be better off taking up something new that you actually want to do.

wonder how many times andy c or dj hype got pissed off with the scene?

Back
Top Bottom