Today Google is all about meeee!!

Gumby

VIP Junglist
yes yes still alive.

I've moved out of my folks house and I've got my own pad now. No internet though... hence no forum :(

I'll have to start doing what borf does and spend every minute at work on the forum.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
hay karen!!!!! what a lovely surprise, we were afraid youd left us. hows the new pad? i also dont got internet at home so most of my productivity at work stands firm at circa 0% cos of my dnbforum ocd problem. so far so good is all i can say about that, but enough about me. sure hope you can sort out a modem soon (they still use modems right?) anwell be seeing more of your gracious self, a lot of younguns have passed the 1000 mark and you really should read their PMs they are hilarious. or rape their sig or... you know, the usual mod stuff.

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
hay karen!!!!! what a lovely surprise, we were afraid youd left us. hows the new pad? i also dont got internet at home so most of my productivity at work stands firm at circa 0% cos of my dnbforum ocd problem. so far so good is all i can say about that, but enough about me. sure hope you can sort out a modem soon (they still use modems right?) anwell be seeing more of your gracious self, a lot of younguns have passed the 1000 mark and you really should read their PMs they are hilarious. or rape their sig or... you know, the usual mod stuff.
This post had coherent syntax and paragraph structure... INTRUDER

Gumby

VIP Junglist
onslaught are you for real man??? you've never heard of gumby??!!!

dude you must have had a seriously deprived childhood!

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:20 ----------

and morph is a total fagola btw

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
onslaught are you for real man??? you've never heard of gumby??!!!

dude you must have had a seriously deprived childhood!

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:20 ----------

and morph is a total fagola btw

Don't you dare say another ill word about Morph, the little fella's gangsta.