to the pub

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
gonna get minced oot mah pus ken. lets get hyper.

enjoy your nights eh. make it count. i want filthy stories of slags and hags when i get back.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
For you weevil a shit head moment in my life.

In my younger days, my best friend had a birthday. I ask the dude what he wanted and he said "I want you to get in a random fight of my choosing." Being young and dumb I agreed and off to the bar we went.
After a few drinks he picked out a person and said that is him. A guy about 5'10, skinny, wearing a quicksilver shirt, and hitting on all the ladies. In fact he was a douchbag. At first I was hesitant because he seem to easy of person to get into a random fight with, but I had already made my agreement and off I went.
I approch the fella and said "Your an asshole"
"Why" he replied
I bitch slapped him and said "Because I don't like your shirt."
His eyes immediately began to swell with tears when he wimpered out "Wwww whats wrong with my shirt."
"Quick Silver! Quick Silver! Do you even know what quick silver is???" I ask in a dick fashion.
"No" he replied softly
"Quicksilver is the liquid metal mercury and sometimes used on the back of mirrors." I yelled
He whimpered and I said "Your a dick."
He then grab his belongings and left the bar in shame. Problem was I felt worse than he did. Not my proudest moment in life but sometime you need to deliver a good birthday to your best friend.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
^^ friend wanting you to prove how macho you are for his birthday??? ... see how strong and alpha you are?? ... sounds fruity to me... wanted to find out whos gunna be dominating in his bedroom later... clearly hes gunna be the submissive type now..

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist

In my younger days, my best friend had a birthday. I ask the dude what he wanted and he said "I want you to get in a random fight of my choosing." Being young and dumb I agreed and off to the bar we went.
After a few drinks he picked out a person and said that is him. A guy about 5'10, skinny, wearing a quicksilver shirt, and hitting on all the ladies. In fact he was a douchbag. At first I was hesitant because he seem to easy of person to get into a random fight with, but I had already made my agreement and off I went.
"Why" he replied
His eyes immediately began to swell with tears when he wimpered out "Wwww whats wrong with my shirt."
"Quick Silver! Quick Silver! Do you even know what quick silver is???" I ask in a dick fashion.
"No" he replied softly
"Quicksilver is the liquid metal mercury and sometimes used on the back of mirrors." I yelled
He then grab his belongings and left the bar in shame. Problem was I felt worse than he did. Not my proudest moment in life but sometime you need to deliver a good birthday to your best friend.
you're a cunt...but oh my god, my sides.

bravo

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that was strange iv4 i do agree that was highly irregular. but you you you bad. i mean apparently. i got a girl coming over tonight and unsure of what i should be high on during the day, dont want it affecting my perfomance later

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
that was strange iv4 i do agree that was highly irregular. but you you you bad. i mean apparently. i got a girl coming over tonight and unsure of what i should be high on during the day, dont want it affecting my perfomance later
overthinking it are kid

tewky1

VIP Junglist
A few blueys before you hit it, banishes all those, fuck me did I do that last night thoughts, just it might blackout the whole night :D

Datt Male

VIP Junglist

"Why" he replied
"No" he replied softly
bit of a weird one that, maybe your friends is turned on by seeing you angry

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
You know what... You're a peasant.
Only you could be so weak.
Unbelieveable.
Retardation.

Fickle
Ritalin
Entropy
Isecticide
Nymphomaniac mother
Dad

Dickless homosexual
Idiosyncracies.