to text or not?

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
disclaimer: boring advice thread

have almost no idea what happened last night after 2 , all i know is taking a fucking long trek through bedminster(bristol) very far from my ends, no idea why i was there. only clue i have is a dialled number 'abbie' at 5, but dont know anyone by that name. basically the question is, is it worth it getting in touch with this random to see if i can piece together part of the night, or are some things best left alone? could have been on my way to getting some and ended up pissing on her dad & thrown out etc... so risk it for a biscuit and find out what happened or stay in the dark - ignorance is bliss?

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
ignorance is bliss mate... my birthday this year is a total black out, and thats the way its staying! i know i did a lot of stupid shit that night, but have no idea of the details... best left that way (y)

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i say u ring this "abbie"
when theres potential conflict, texting is for pussies
so u might have pissed on her father, give a fuck
u might have left a packet of bourbons round there!

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
Nah man fuck it, text her and see what the score is. If you fucked up big time just forget the evening (as you have done already), ya never know, she could be a stunner!

Gumby

VIP Junglist
dude, she's going to remind you of a whole bunch of shit you'd rather forget.

you're arse is a bit tender this morning isnt it?

pitts

VIP Junglist
just ring her and found out i personally wud prefer to know what happend and if you did do something bad then u know o expect some payback or whatever from her or her fmily. You never know it could be summit good. You could of pulled her and she was really fit and you ended up goin back to hers and banging her brains out and she thought you were the best shag she has ever had but its only coz u had drunk so much u cudnt cum and she has been dying to get back in touch wi u but she dint get ur num only u had hers. But in reality this doesnt happen when u are that pissed i did it last sat and when i woke up i had pissed myself

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
when your memory kicked in, did anything smell fishy (literally)

if so you already did good, why spoil it?

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
abbie.... could have been a bloke? thats why you didnt end up with him, cos u realised before it was to late, laid him out and ran away.... i wouldnt call abbie

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Baffles me how drunk you lot get ! how the f*** do u get home ?

If u aint rang her already ring her or txt her u never no she might finger ur bum hole while givin u oral