To many M.Cs ???

jimmij01

Listening to the latest Hype set on Breakbeat i thought it was fucked up by the amount of M.Cs. I dont mind M.Cs they will always be part of the scene but i want to go to a do and listen to the d.n.b not the m.cs. Listen to the last tune and it is just a load M.C rabbit. Not D.N.B come on boys sort it out. :mad:
It aint all events but some really do take the PISS.

:mad: Had to get it off my chest. Better go and :evil:

I'd rather hear about 1 or 2 MC's, then about 50 all trying to grab the mic at the same time. Get's proper annoying.

yeah i agree, i dont mind havin mc's, but too many can spoil a night/audio stream.

HIBBIDY HIBBIDY HO, HIBBIDY HIBBIDY HEY, GONNA RAVE IT UP, NIGHT AND DAY BOHHHHH!!

OH EH OH EH OH EH EH OH OH!

WHEN I SAY BOH, YOU SAY SELECTAH! BOH ... BOH ...

I could be an MC! :D

American Indian style MCing:

HEY YAH HEY YAH HEY YAH HO.

GET WITH THE MUSIC, GET WITH THE SHOW

HEY YAH HE YAH HEY YAH HO.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM, GET WITH THE FLOW

I'm not kidding you, this was an actual MC chant that GQ did on a jump up micky finn cd commissioned by Dreamscape. :shake:

Originally posted by 1992
American Indian style MCing:

HEY YAH HEY YAH HEY YAH HO.

GET WITH THE MUSIC, GET WITH THE SHOW

HEY YAH HE YAH HEY YAH HO.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM, GET WITH THE FLOW

I'm not kidding you, this was an actual MC chant that GQ did on a jump up micky finn cd commissioned by Dreamscape. :shake:

Yeah, GQ used to do that loads. I've also got a load of tapes from back in the day when he also used to do the YAH YAH YAAAAAH YAH YAH Busta Rymes thing from WOO HAH. Makes me me chuckle everytime.

GQ = :repuke:

Ohh I'm sorry Mr. genocide, I must have missed the memo that says 1992 isn't entitled to his opinion. :lol::rolleyes: :shake: :D

Nah, GQ is wikkid. I dont mind stuff liek his little chants, its good to have chats that everyone knows, it gets the party going eg Ratpack.

Its when people like Shabba start doing their big crack head chats that get more and more out of time and consist of utter crap lyrics that I really get pissed off- 'skinny like a skeleton' always makes me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom