To: Jump-Uppers

1st one
your drums are good mate, did you make them urself?

i dont really like the synth/bass that you have used to be honest, but keep it up!

2nd one

has nice vibes, but again work on the bass man, i see what you where trying to do with it. keep working at it man

1st one
your drums are good mate, did you make them urself?

i dont really like the synth/bass that you have used to be honest, but keep it up!

2nd one

has nice vibes, but again work on the bass man, i see what you where trying to do with it. keep working at it man

This one was my first bassline test.. but not good at making one. :D
yeah drums are mine, mostly amen and layering and bla bla, drums are improved but bass, trying to get as much Vsts and stuff i can.
Thanks.

Yea nice amen in the first track but i don't see where it drops. Second track sounds promising but the bass doesn't really work for me, again drums are good but cld be louder, and more layers too.
http://soundcloud.com/daveylivewire

Yeah drums, i know cause, it's my halfly finished tracks tho.
I just wanted to create something atmospheric junglish. With wobble, not good of making basslines at all, so ...

Thanks.

Yeah drums, i know cause, it's my halfly finished tracks tho.
I just wanted to create something atmospheric junglish. With wobble, not good of making basslines at all, so ...

Thanks.

it comes in time. Just play around with noises all the time, and the cuts, and automation etc. if u dont know what these things mean look them up!

then use effects on ur bass as well such as distortion, eqing. etc

Back
Top Bottom