to all the ravers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

salim

yes ravers!
i am from bognor, i'm comming down to JUNGLE WARFARE 2
the line up looks heavy, i just want to knoe if any of you lot are going?
sdm are you going?
tripple m are you going?

is there an after party?

salim said:
yes ravers!
i am from bognor, i'm comming down to JUNGLE WARFARE 2
the line up looks heavy, i just want to knoe if any of you lot are going?
sdm are you going?
tripple m are you going?

is there an after party?

Triple M and I will be in attendance.

Don't forget BreakNeck at the same place on the 30th, including the Valve Sound System (y)

Re: YOU NEED TO LIVE AND LEARN MUSH

skope said:
if you can be arsed

I'm so glad i went to Jungle Warfare as it was the best night ever in pompey.

You mans dont know how to organise shit...............this gig smashed all the gigs u have ever organised in pompey and believe me i'm a true raver and been to every single one of ur gigs. I definatly think YOU should have gone and learnt from them..........They definatly knew how to provide a heavy line up big up to junglewarfare organisers hold it up!!!!!!.

sdm said:
Triple M and I will be in attendance.

Don't forget BreakNeck at the same place on the 30th, including the Valve Sound System (y)

I had a brilliant time how bout you dude?

salim said:
I had a brilliant time how bout you dude?
(Same post from other thread!)

I agree, the vibe was good!

Despite not being my favourite style of Drum & Bass, Twisted & DJSS put on a pretty good show! It did get a little much by 1AM though, I would have liked to have seen the Widowz Kru back on around that time.

I think a couple of MCs from Jungleravers turned up and got on stage, they did a fine job too! It looked like everyone was having a good time so I have to agree with the comments so far.

Nice one (y)

salim said:

You mans dont know how to organise shit...............this gig smashed all the gigs u have ever organised in pompey and believe me i'm a true raver and been to every single one of ur gigs. I definatly think YOU should have gone and learnt from them..........They definatly knew how to provide a heavy line up big up to junglewarfare organisers hold it up!!!!!!.
I think my favourite night has to be either Vurt or BreakNeck, this is down to the music at both nights. I do like the Jungle/Jump Up sound Jungle Warfare promotes, but my heart is really into the darker/harder side of Drum & Bass.

So to compare the nights together would be difficult for me, they arn't intended to be similar nights, they both try to promote different sides of Drum & Bass.

I did enjoy the Widowz Kru and the first 90mins of Twisted and DJSS, but I would have preferred it if somebody else had stepped up for the last hour, possibly putting the Widowz Kru back on if nobody else, but that's just me! But it seemed like the crowd was loving the long set by the Formation boys, so why change it.

On the whole, Jungle Warfare did an excellent job, I'm just looking forward to BreakNeck X, Dillinja and Mampi Swift (y)

Oh by the way, our photos will be up later on today :slayer:

salim said:

my original post was directed at triple m about the digicam comment. a personal joke.
i did go to jungle warfare and it really wasnt my cup of tea. fair play however if thats what you're into.
we're doing a completely different thing and you had no reason to lay into me like that!? doing what we're doing is hard enough without people slating us coz we dont book shit talking emcees. i'm sorry we 'dont know how to organise shit', maybe you should start a night and show us all how it's supposed to be done?

salim

:oscar: Salim, youre entitled to your opinion that you prefer one type-of-rave to another, but to rubbish the now legendary Breakneck - you aint got a fookin Clue!

When the big dogs like Andy C, Dillinja, Mampi Swift, Grooverider, Friction, Fresh, Bailey, roll through, you get what you expect - Sheer Dancefloor mayhem.

BUT, its when S.B.L.S., John B, Dylan, Keaton, Total Science, Ed Rush an Danny C get booked - these are the guys you dont expect to see - an always bring something 'special' to the rave.

As for the Mcs that Breakneck offer - I will be honest, i have my own preferences, but when you get 5 or more mcs on stage (Jungle Warefare) - its jus gonna detract from the music - which at the end of the day, thats what its about - The Goddamn Dj!

If an MC was all over SDM an Triple M’s signiture 6-dex extraganza, youd miss the magic!

I lifted this statement off of Breakneck website, that sums up what makes it so special:

1. Combine hard and dark music, with superior quality production, to create a stunning, friendly atmosphere, which the faithful will love, adore, and be part of.
2. Bring the best big name Drum & Bass and Techno DJs and Producers in the world to BreakNeck.
3. Discover and promote and expose emerging talent, the best you never heard.
4. Bring mind blowing sound systems, custom designed lazer shows, unique commissioned lighting and original full scale cinematic projections to create a darkly stylish multi-dimensional environment to fuck you up properly. Sparks will fly.
5. BreakNeck is not just another over hyped promotion, monthly club night, or one off huge events. Rather, BreakNeck is an evolving showcase for original creative talent, and a home for open minded people who want to witness a unique, deep, dark earth quaking phenomenon.

Thats my rant over, phew! :soap_box:

I think Jay clarifies my point, it's not meant to be a similar night.

Also DJs.. Look out to win a set at BreakNeck in the near future ;]

breakneck is only good to you lot because it's the only night in portsmouth!
i am not saying there are shit, other wise i will not have gone to all of them.

iam just saying they need to bring new vibe to the seen!
they need to get more girls in there!
i speak to you soon
nice one bro

listen mate!
i agree with you there was a lot of girls there but we cannot forget what breakneck has done for us just like vert.
but every dog has its day

redeye corporat said:
breakneck is only good to you lot because it's the only night in portsmouth!
i am not saying there are shit, other wise i will not have gone to all of them.

iam just saying they need to bring new vibe to the seen!
they need to get more girls in there!
i speak to you soon
nice one bro
Yeah man, agreed!

I think it's good to have variation, and JW is quite a different night.

The Jungle Warfare guys are very safe too :thumbsup:

jay walker said:
:oscar: hello mate
mate i did not mean it like that i love break neck THAT'S WHY I GO TO ALL THEIR RAVES.
i am just saying it is nothing new that they are doing because i seen them too many times, they need to do some thing new

where as vert was killing it when their were running thing
they brang the best dj and the best mc's
some people like just the dj playing and some like to have the dj and mc
i personnay like just dj on jungle tunes
and you need some mc's on the dark deep dnb.

I only wrote what i thought in my mind i was not putting brek neck down but I DID REALY enjoyed jungle warfare
cannot wait for the next one

i see u @ breakneck

nice one

salim said:
listen mate!
i agree with you there was a lot of girls there but we cannot forget what breakneck has done for us just like vert.
but every dog has its day
BreakNeck is far from over man :spliff: :thumbsup:

no mate i was not saying anything bad abought them
i also go to all of their event but i also go to london to rave it up
that is why i said what i said
i like breakneck they need to do somethig new

nice one mate

i hope they are not over other wise we will not have some where to rave it up every mounth.

jungle warfare is only every three mounth

both parties are friends and we like to work together
both us are trying to do some thing different.

at the end of the day we are all trying to bring the music we love and would die for to the dnb ravers

do not take any offence to my comment

i see you at breakneck sdm
you're web site is heavy. :)

redeye corporat said:
i hope they are not over other wise we will not have some where to rave it up every mounth.

jungle warfare is only every three mounth

both parties are friends and we like to work together
both us are trying to do some thing different.

at the end of the day we are all trying to bring the music we love and would die for to the dnb ravers

do not take any offence to my comment

i see you at breakneck sdm
you're web site is heavy. :)
:thumbsup: :)

Cheers for the web site comments, more coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom