to all the folks out there...

IMVAMEX

Office cru
:shabba: Hey,

I'm IMvaMeX, a Dj living in Leuven, Belgium. I started Dj'ing with 2 friends, Nitrous and Shangri-lynx about 2 years ago. That day the Office cru was born! After a year or so, we started promoting parties ( La Libre Belgique, La Musique Libre, You're a Freak!, Still a Freak,...) in our hometown, Leuven.

Last two months were extremely wicked! We had the chance and opportunity to go and rinse some recs in Portugal, Lisboa around december. And now we've just got back from our first gig in The Nederlands. Nitrous and I, rinsed @ Volta, Amsterdam. More gigs comin' up...

To find out more about what we do, upcoming parties, gigs, mixes, bookings and other stuff tune in at:
www.shangri-lynx.org.

peace

Last edited:
IMVAMEX said:
:shabba: Hey,

I'm IMvaMeX, a Dj living in Leuven, Belgium. I started Dj'ing with 2 friends, Nitrous and Shangri-lynx about 2 years ago. That day the Office cru was born! After a year or so, we started promoting parties ( La Libre Belgique, La Musique Libre, You're a Freak!, Still a Freak,...) in our hometown, Leuven.

Last two months were extremely wicked! We had the chance and opportunity to go and rinse some recs in Portugal, Lisboa around december. And now we've just got back from our first gig in The Nederlands. Nitrous and I, rinsed @ Volta, Amsterdam. More gigs comin' up...

To find out more about what we do, upcoming parties, gigs, mixes, bookings and other stuff tune in at:
www.shangri-lynx.org.

peace

Dude , I'm your crewdude Shangri-lynx of Off!ce that is.
got to check out my mix; hehe

APRIL MIX By SHANGRI-LYNX of Office
www.shangri-lynx.org/strenght.mp3
a 60 minute soup with the following ingredients dude

PLAYLIST sl
DJ SPICE Believer Back2Basicsrecords
COUNTERSTRIKE Zulu Warrior Wardance EP
CARTRIDGE Inside your mind Tech Freak Rec
COUNTERSTRIKE Merciless Wardance EP
BIZZY B Strenght Science EP vol IV
CYBIN Tripods BC rmx EMC014
SUB FOCUS Soundguy Frequency