To all my Friends & Associates / Please Read!!!!

dj9xnyc1

Automatik,NYC
I will no longer do any events of any sort at Konkrete Jungle due to the greediness of Mac of Mixed Bag Productions also the founder of Konkrete Jungle.
I want to thank everyone who has supported the 2 events that I threw and I would like to thank the artists that made these nights happen.
There is no way in the world that I am going to organize any event where my dj's are not being paid for their work because of greed due to the house.
For years Mac has been screwing DJ's by not giving them what they deserve or not paying them at all.
In order for things to change we all must take a stand and not support individuals like this who have practically raped our scene for their own benefit.
My apoligies go out to all of you because of my behavior at konkrete last night but I will not stand and continue to get screwed while I put my heart and hard work trying to bring you all something positive.
My last words to you all are don't support Mac for he will not change and he will continue to screw more promoters and DJ's for years to come.
This is not good for our scene and I praise you to take a stand if you want to make a change.
This needs to be put to a stop.
It really pains me to see this turn out the way it did.
Karma is a bitch and he will get what he deserves!!!

Back
Top Bottom