\\\ TMD MIX COMPETITION /// EXCLUSIVE TO DNFORUM DJS \\\

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
\\\ TMD MIX COMPETITION /// EXCLUSIVE TO DNBFORUM DJS \\\ CLOSING DATE 31st JAN ///

MIX COMP IS NOW CLOSED

RESULTS CAN BE FOUND HERE
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=69608

Yo peeps...

We had a meeting last night to discuss our next moves... we have decided to get you guys more involved in what TMD do. We are running a brand new mix competition exclusive to DNBFORUM DJs.

The lucky winner will be given a set at our next SubsiDance event and maybe a residency. Which is currently in the works and will feature some of the scenes biggest names.

For your chance to win all you need to do is submit a mix... no longer than 30min and a minimum of 25min...

What you play and how you play it is completely down to you (almost). Whether you play Jump-Up, Neuro, Tech or any other sub-genre under the sun, thats completely cool...
If your doing a 3/4/5/6/7/8 Deck mix... thats completely down to you...
If you use Serato or your strictly a CD DJ then thats completely fine... what we dont want are laptop/pc DJs who string together mixs on a computer...

We want skilled DJs who can hold down a residency at our events and you must be able to travel to London if you want to play at the event. A date for which will be released in due course...

So here are the rules...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• ALL ENTRYS MUST BE IN MP3 FORMAT
  • YOUR MIX SHOULD LAST NO LONGER THAN 30MIN
  • AND NO SHORTER THAN 25MIN
  • ONLY VINYL, CD AND SERATO (or any other media similar to Serato) ARE ALLOWED
  • MULTIPLE DECK MIXS ARE ALLOWED BUT YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO DO THE SAME ON THE NIGHT
  • ILLEGALLY OBTAINED TRACKS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED (If found, you will disqualified from the competition and any further competitions held by TMD)
  • YOU MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO LONDON WITH 4 WEEKS NOTICE TO PLAY YOUR SET
  • ALL ENTRYS MUST BE IN BY JANUARY 31st (via PM to RocksteadyUK)
  • TMD AND ASSOCIATED MCS/DJS WILL JUDGE THE COMPETITION. THE JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL
  • DO NOT POST YOUR MIX FOR THE PUBLIC TO VIEW OR ON THE FORUM UNTILL THE CLOSING DATE OF THE COMPETITION (where ill post up all entries for the public to check out)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your interested.... post and let me know and ill get you down on the list.... then all you have to do is get mixing and get them sent over as soon as your happy...

Massive respect to everyone who enters... the rules may change ever so slightly as we go if i come across any obsticles or problems etc... but as it stands thats it...

We are planning to run this competition every couple of months... exclusively for dnbforum DJs... So keep your eyes peeled!!

For your chance to get involved in a studio mix by The Mutant DJs... get yourself over to HERE where you could win yourself Guestlist entry to the next SubsiDance event just by choosing tracks for us to play!!

DJS IN THE COMP SO FAR

Riisu & Fazer
DJ Flicky
Joey AdhD
Jay Walker
Dexcell
Mattix & Futile
Controller
DJ NUERA **ENTRY RECIEVED**
DJ Prospekt (aj7greene)
Perspective
Wobbie
DJ Whitehaze
Noize
Mr Wobalz
Safety*
Tone090
DJ Wizz
Telekom
Spectrum
Freek
DJ Blitz
DJ Quakerr
Hydrophonics
Politrix
FunkStar
DJ Swipe
Jo.Shy
DJ Snipaz

Last edited:
Course I will get involved Rocks, but didnt I already win the chance to play at your night? hmmmmmm :confused: :D

hahaha!! yeh i know man! need to get you on it... in fact... we are doing my birthday bash in feb.... ill get you on the for shizzle my nizzle!!

This comp isnt for that event though... so still get on it man!! this event is gonna be hugeizzle!

Back
Top Bottom