\\\ TMD MIX COMPETITION /// EXCLUSIVE TO DNFORUM DJS \\\

i can't beat noize, not jay either, dexcell will probably cream all over me, but if you know what's good for rock, give me a slot anyway. i'll get a mix to you after new year.

Innit. Straight away I can see at LEAST 4 names on there that i know can waste me.

does the winner get paid 2 play

or is it one of them get there ureself, get fuct, mack on the bird with big tits, go back 2 promoters/someones house 4 a party where no one sleeps and keeps u up all night, leave in the morning feeling hungover as fuck, fuck all money and have a big mission back 2 ure ends. ...then u realise u left ure keys in there house, so u have 2 walk back knock the door, then it takes u ages 2 find them... then u leave again still feeling like arse, with a really dry mouth

:rinsed::D:twisted:

Ah i was interested but ive never posted a mix before and i jus saw everyone that has, no point really.

does the winner get paid 2 play

or is it one of them get there ureself, get fuct, mack on the bird with big tits, go back 2 promoters/someones house 4 a party where no one sleeps and keeps u up all night, leave in the morning feeling hungover as fuck, fuck all money and have a big mission back 2 ure ends. ...then u realise u left ure keys in there house, so u have 2 walk back knock the door, then it takes u ages 2 find them... then u leave again still feeling like arse, with a really dry mouth

:rinsed::D:twisted:

hahahaha!! yeh comp winner will get paid... dont worry about that shiz...

but... what you described sounds like a much better option.... you always remember them nights.... oh so fondly....

Rock, are you going to just announce the winner owe will you score everyone's mix and put each dj/dj's into places in terms of first, second, third etc? Just recon it would be interesting to see the complete outcome.

Rock, are you going to just announce the winner owe will you score everyone's mix and put each dj/dj's into places in terms of first, second, third etc? Just recon it would be interesting to see the complete outcome.

yeh man... i wont score it... but what ill do is get the judges comments written down on each mix....

yeh... ill get everyone put in order of greatness... hahaha.. along with a link to their mix.. which ill get hosted on our server...

Back
Top Bottom