Titanic Remix?

TooEZ

Gibber Jabber
Erm....not sure if this is the right name. Was at a rave and this tune came on, asked my mate and I think he said it was called the Titanic remix....it's got some ragga vocals on the top....jump up bass line....really famous. Anyone know the artist/label/release dates? Thanks....

Dunno for certain but TC & MC Jakes' tune 'Deep' has a line on it a bit like "Deep like titanic, make the dance panic" in ragga stylee. Got a fat cheese jump up bassline and TC beats in there too, I think its come out on DSR?

mISHKA said:
Dunno for certain but TC & MC Jakes' tune 'Deep' has a line on it a bit like "Deep like titanic, make the dance panic" in ragga stylee. Got a fat cheese jump up bassline and TC beats in there too, I think its come out on DSR?
Sounds like the one! (y)

mISHKA said:

Legend...that'll be the one....wasn't sure that was its name. That's defo the one I'm after....those are the lyrics.

Cheers bro

the "deep" remix features dynamite mc too :2thumbs: its not too bad. I think Roni Size dropped it at one of his sets in the Xtra bass week so check it!

titanic-atsea.jpg

:teeth:

its all fucked up the boat done sank all the motherfucker a drown wiht di caprio bithes looove di caprion an that motherfucker still a dwoown if id a made that motherfucker wont go drown shit gon do right by that old fucking cos you think you can just come up in this here boat and it look all good and shit with the chandaleer and the motherucking tuxeedo and then he take the pussy in the shower but they in the car and he paintin and she be aaal buck naked and then him act like he know a whole deal fucking thing done crash straight into some old shit man i knew i shouldnt a spend money on a bitch cos i knew what done gon happen the fucking boat gon be laaaaaaaaaaaaarge

boss tune, I like the way Jakes, speaks the lyrics softly and then busts out into ragga styles as the tune goes nutty.
And I really like TC dammit.

mesh said:
:lol:

love the avatar touch-up $marty :clown:
Cheers mate. I wanted to express the sort of people i saw on my holiday in the Isle Of Wight. And before anyone asks, yes the majority of people who live on that island do have extremely massive plastercine heads and dress like chavs.

Back
Top Bottom