Titan remix

it just seems odd for shimon to go from essentially making one of the best remixes of "mutant jazz" to this type of remix but perhaps holding him to that standard is unrealistic in 2k19.

it's definitely a modern remix, that much is certain.

the MC on that show is atrocious. dude sounds like a lyrical wet noodle.

I'm not really feeling the Titan remix. There's a Benny L remix of Lord of the Null Lines a few tracks later and I'm not feeling that one either!

yeah the LOTNL remix didn't grab me either

didn't moving shadow put out an ep with LOTNL remixes on them? i wasn't particularly taken with them tbh; even the nu breaks remix felt a bit tepid

yeah the LOTNL remix didn't grab me either

didn't moving shadow put out an ep with LOTNL remixes on them? i wasn't particularly taken with them tbh; even the nu breaks remix felt a bit tepid

It's certainly been done a few times. I think Total Science had a crack at it once. I have the Foul Play / Cloud Nine remixes on vinyl which is just about all I need to be honest

Meh... I want people to make new tunes that in 10 years time people are complaining about people butchering classics.

That mc is shocking,

But the remix don't sound bad, It sound's very similar to the original and I've got to say that mix makes it sound good

Back
Top Bottom