Titan - High Above [Need Feedback]

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by TitanDNB, Jan 3, 2011.

1. TitanDNB

TitanDNB Member

Titan - High Above [COMING SOON]

Hey, according to alot of listeners my drums are pretty low. I've spent an hour on this clip just leveling out the drums, eqing and layering etc. I would like to know your opinion on the drums, 'level-wise' (if it's too high, or low :-x) and the track itself.

Don't forget to Subscribe to me via YouTube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/TitanDNB

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Reyem

Reyem New Member

hey titan, good too see you here ;D

3. Fishy:)

Fishy:) Active Member

Looooovin the intro man, just up my street. Drums sounding loud enough, the pattern are just abit boring and simple, more percusssiooon. And i dont think the kickroll fits at all in this track. when it builds up and the drums come it just doesent feel right

4. TitanDNB

TitanDNB Member

hey, you too xD learning alot here. :D

Ah! good to know that they're alright. yeah, I was feeling the same after I listened to it fully like 20 times. It's either a drum roll, LP/HP on drums to build up or just leave the drum roll & place an uplifter and bam.. it drops.

and will do, working on a piano atm, maybe some strings. but I want to keep it as trancey/futuristic as possible.

or did you mean the drum pattern is boring? or what :eek:
    I added some crashes to it now, and 1 just as it drops, I suppose it sounds a tad bit better... i'll give it a few more listens.

P.S: Here's a sample of what the drop sounds like now:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15070896/DropSamplev2.mp3

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  5. Mrachniot

Mrachniot Macedonian Drum & Bass

good dude ... i agree with most of the comments of Fishy, work on beat a lil bit more, not technicly, just add more stuff on it. otherwise is great track, melody rocks !