DnB Tips on my skills

iLenny

Hey guys,

Im producing for about 1,5 month now and i just finished a track. Now I want some feedback so i can improve my producing skills. Please be honest about what you think.
And I was wondering where I can find more tutorials about producing liquid DnB because I can't seem to find alot of liquid DnB tutorials for FL.

Here is the track:

Thnx alot for the feedback! Glad your really positive about the track. I will upload a new track soon. Hope that u will like that one aswell :)

Wrong place but
-Don't put every note from your piano melody on the beat. It sounds rhythmically amateurish. Move some of them backwards/forwards by half/1 beat.

-Your snare sounds a bit splashy with a long tail, I'd try and make it shorter and tighter

There's more but that'll do for the moment

Firstly you posted this in the wrong section, make sure to post any other tracks in the "New talent and track reviews" section.
So for the song it's not bad considering you've been producing for barely two months. Always remember that to make a track more interesting make sure it evolves as it progresses. And also i second what @smoothassilk mentioned about the variation in melody so that it sounds more interesting. Keep it up tho

Hey guys,

Im producing for about 1,5 month now and i just finished a track. Now I want some feedback so i can improve my producing skills. Please be honest about what you think.
And I was wondering where I can find more tutorials about producing liquid DnB because I can't seem to find alot of liquid DnB tutorials for FL.

Here is the track:

Open up your mixer and have a play around with your levels, turn up your drums for starters, get a frequency spectrum analyser if you haven't already got one as it show you the difference in your levels

Back
Top Bottom