tips on makin SAVAGE JUMP UP in fl studio???

yeah ive been using wasp xt its queit good!
just wish i knew how to use sytrus a lil better!
i like the toxic boihazard and poizone vst's
too bad there demos and u cant use em in your track!!
might have a look at purchasing them!!
cheers!

yeah ive been using wasp xt its queit good!
just wish i knew how to use sytrus a lil better!
i like the toxic boihazard and poizone vst's
too bad there demos and u cant use em in your track!!
might have a look at purchasing them!!
cheers!

just noticed ure from bham, me to, where bouts u based?

anyways i dont really rate the sytrus apart from gettin nice pad atmos sounds from it tbh. same with the toxic, the sounds arent raw enough, esp if ure makin jump up.

u know harbourne bud????
yeah i think there expensive for what they are!!
z3ta vst ime looking for i think its free and perfect for raw synth??? also ohmicide i think i just cant find em on the net!!

u know harbourne bud????
yeah i think there expensive for what they are!!
z3ta vst ime looking for i think its free and perfect for raw synth??? also ohmicide i think i just cant find em on the net!!

yeh i know harborne, im from sutton (the ghetto ends lol)

z3ta aint free, neither is the ohmicide stuff. but yeah they are good for pro sounds. massive is the synth of choice aswell by many producers.

if u click on the link in my sig i made the untitled jump up tune just using the wasp xt in FL.

well i aint from there i live 5 mins down the road in b.g the ghetto too!
anyways checked ya track thats quiet impresive with just wasp xt!! kicks r a lil loud i think but yeah man thats neat!!
also i see u been crankin out sum DUB tooo!
erm i was told z3ta was free by a few ppl ere?? tho i cant find it anywhere just some shitty skins for it!
also i have downloaded ohmicide demo but cant get it to work!

well i aint from there i live 5 mins down the road in b.g the ghetto too!
anyways checked ya track thats quiet impresive with just wasp xt!! kicks r a lil loud i think but yeah man thats neat!!
also i see u been crankin out sum DUB tooo!
erm i was told z3ta was free by a few ppl ere?? tho i cant find it anywhere just some shitty skins for it!
also i have downloaded ohmicide demo but cant get it to work!

cheers for the comments!

some ppl on here might know where to get a cracked copy of z3ta, but im 99.9% possitive the real deal aint free.

but the expensive synths aside, you can get the right sound of most synths if u know how to use em! most of the top ones are over-complicated.

Krease

yeh man cheers for the info!
keep up ya tracks man!
think ime just gonna keep practicing on my standard vst's familiarise myself a bit more the spend som donga on sum pro vst's
peace!!

I don't get why some people have this almost evangelical attitude that you shouldn't try and create music that sounds like other artists. Surely if you're making music you're gonna make something that you want to listen to and so consequently it will sound like other music you like to listen to.

This is how music evolves, someone makes a tune, other people like it and so reinterpret it in their own way, as this progresses people get new ideas and try new things and the sound changes. Very rarely are there any radical unique tunes produced.

I don't get why some people have this almost evangelical attitude that you shouldn't try and create music that sounds like other artists. Surely if you're making music you're gonna make something that you want to listen to and so consequently it will sound like other music you like to listen to.

This is how music evolves, someone makes a tune, other people like it and so reinterpret it in their own way, as this progresses people get new ideas and try new things and the sound changes. Very rarely are there any radical unique tunes produced.

i agree how can you make inspirational music without inspiration BUT there are ppl who ask "how do i make clipz noise etc" which is what bugs ppl i think.

cheers lads i would have posted sumat like this myself but ime kindda new and ide rather make friends not enemys!!!
but yes ur totally right mate.
u see ime inspired by certain artist and producers but by no means would i blattantly copy there style.
basically ime just looking to make some glitchy fax machine type noises??
now thats not tooo bad is it??

nah its just the question HOW TO MAEK SAVAGE JUMP UP is about as well defined question as FIRST YOU MAEK A ROCKIN BASS AN THEN YOU MAKE A FAT BEAT AN YOU DO THE DROP FUCKING MAAAAAAD i mean what is it you want to know? ill do you a favour mate, check this out, how to make clipz leads, originally posted by friscko on DOA:

try using a synth that does the following:

Square Wave with Ringmod + Triangle With Phase

but for the rave leads

youll need a Three Osc Subtractive Synth

2 Triangles set at Middle C (your higher octave you wanna use)

1 Square Set one Oct. Below

detune the 2 triangles in the opposite direction with the fine pitch (-20 w. +20)

that should get you started

ok mate nice one! thanxs for the suggestions,
but this is pissin me off a lil where did i make these spelling mistakes that ppl r moaning about ???? i cant see it at all i mean to me my thread is titled TIPS ON MAKING SAVAGE JUMP UP IN FL STUDIO????
if i made these silly spelling mistakes then i appologise, but it would be nice to see it for myself???

ok mate nice one! thanxs for the suggestions,
but this is pissin me off a lil where did i make these spelling mistakes that ppl r moaning about ???? i cant see it at all i mean to me my thread is titled TIPS ON MAKING SAVAGE JUMP UP IN FL STUDIO????
if i made these silly spelling mistakes then i appologise, but it would be nice to see it for myself???

you havnt made a spelling mistake, they are takin the piss out of the generic question, dont take it to heart lol.

Square Wave with Ringmod + Triangle With Phase

but for the rave leads

youll need a Three Osc Subtractive Synth

2 Triangles set at Middle C (your higher octave you wanna use)

1 Square Set one Oct. Below

detune the 2 triangles in the opposite direction with the fine pitch (-20 w. +20)

that should get you started

blatently seeing what results that gives me later! lol

in all seriousness, if u take a clipz lead and do enough to it, u can get some pretty damn good bass.

you havnt made a spelling mistake, they are takin the piss out of the generic question, dont take it to heart lol.

nice one i thought i was goin crazy!!!
but i never asked how to maek anything!
i was asking for tips!!
and even among the piss takin i think i got a few
so cheers ppl and piss takers!!!

Is it just me or is this thread full of assholes who are just commenting for the sake of it?

Try finding a VST with 3 Oscilattors and an LFO (low frequency oscillator)
Change the waveshapes, I find using sawtooth waveshapes on the 1st and 3rd oscillators give it that 'filthy' sound and on the 2nd osillator try out your own things, try working with the attack/release wheels aswell.
With the LFO, the frequency gives it that filthy sound too, with a good amount of depth. (you'll know what i mean if you know much about a synthesizer)

Back
Top Bottom