tips about compression,mastering & sub bass in reason 4

Last edited:
sidechain compression, is when you get a file, put it into a folder called Chain at the side of your desktop, and put it into a compressed filetype.

bit crushing is when you get so mad at the bits that your computer is handling that you just can't stand it anymore and punch the monitor so friggin much that the sound starts to sound like an old videogame.

I use very few sinewaves for the subbass, just like 50 or 60, depending on the effects and reverb you add to the subbass.

The best waveform for reeses is to have the WITCHwave which it's detuned by itself and has some strange noisia effects (they use this wave type a lot), when hearing it 2minutes long at a very low pitched note (when you can't even hear it).

haha

subtle...

not really an answer to your question but wen i used to use reason i would use a subtractor 4 my sub one sine wave and a scream distortion on the tape/tube preset and cut the highs and the mids on the eq bit ov scream and that was that. sidechain compression i do use it sometimes and its quite simple in reason but i cant really explain easily sorry mate. mastering in reason is also quite simpl you send your main mixer to a mastering suit and then that to your reason outputs? actually no to good at writing this either anyways that sub bass might help. a reese is a detuned saw wav i used to like the malsrom 4 that just search side chain and reese bass in reason 4 on youtube. not much help but hey ho

Whats sidechain compression,whats bit crushing and how many sine waves I should use in sub bass.Witch wave form is best for reece & how to properly detune then.... thanks :)

http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/53965468/file.html

this is save from my dubstep tune,its without beat & samples becose you dont have them in your pc... tell me what can I do better

you can actually select in: "File / Song self-containg settings / Check all samples / Save" and then send it.

here's something for you ;) http://www.sendspace.com/file/exuu0u

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom