Tinnitus - Take It Easy

The FX and background sounds are too quiet in my opinion. And same as for the other track, more variety would be nice, too simple composition.

So I think it needs a B part and the tamb/shaker thing was good but it needs a little more small switch-ups to reengage you with the bassline.

Can see what kind of vibe you're going for with this.

Intro I like (Snare I'm a little on the fence about i'd prefer something more snappy) but I never use splashy snares so that might just be me being a sausage // Drop worked well, I like the bassline quite funky reminds me off an old tune I can't recall now. I deffinitely would have loved some kind of background element. I kept thinking of a very subtle but eventually loud riser / air horn type thing. Something like what Noisa and them lot use to keep the energy.

I'd probably try adding a really snappy break under with a high pass maybe from the drop or from 32 after!

Regardless had my head bobbing!

Can see what kind of vibe you're going for with this.

Intro I like (Snare I'm a little on the fence about i'd prefer something more snappy) but I never use splashy snares so that might just be me being a sausage // Drop worked well, I like the bassline quite funky reminds me off an old tune I can't recall now. I deffinitely would have loved some kind of background element. I kept thinking of a very subtle but eventually loud riser / air horn type thing. Something like what Noisa and them lot use to keep the energy.

I'd probably try adding a really snappy break under with a high pass maybe from the drop or from 32 after!

Regardless had my head bobbing!

Cheers man. I've been writing loads of tunes that aren't one specific style of DnB so I'm trying to find my way a bit and this song is a starting point I guess. There's a lot to work on haha. Thanks for the comment.

Cheers man. I've been writing loads of tunes that aren't one specific style of DnB so I'm trying to find my way a bit and this song is a starting point I guess. There's a lot to work on haha. Thanks for the comment.

Kinda gives me a simple Culture Shock - Rework vibe, maybe taking it in that direction would work out well! keep us posted on your progress.

If you could give me some feedback on my thread aswell if you've got time that'd be great dude!

Back
Top Bottom