Tinnitus - Protracted

This is good stuff man, quality sounding tune! I really like the reeces and mid sounds. You probably could bring up the midbass a bit tho. It seams kind of low in volume compared to the drums and sub. I think the drops could pack more of a punch as well. You could perhaps add some kind of fx hit or a crash in the beginning of the drop? But all n' all, this is real good! :D

This is good stuff man, quality sounding tune! I really like the reeces and mid sounds. You probably could bring up the midbass a bit tho. It seams kind of low in volume compared to the drums and sub. I think the drops could pack more of a punch as well. You could perhaps add some kind of fx hit or a crash in the beginning of the drop? But all n' all, this is real good! :D

Cheers man, thanks for listening! I was aiming for a more low end feel and purposely cut out some more of the higher bass elements but i'll add them in and see how it goes.

I like it.. Bring that bass line up a bit for more punch. Drum beats are nice. Bit more high end on the hats and shit too..

Back
Top Bottom