Tinnitus - No Stress

I left feedback,

"Mmmm, love that Pad! It's hitting so well in the 250-800 range in my cheap PC headphones. 00:23 - oh wow, now we're getting going. Love, love, love that Pad... my style. Slick build into the 1.... WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!! @ 00:45 - that Drop is puuuure SEX!@!!!!! Ohh man, I'm in love with the extra two notes. 1:16 - 1:18, that slight Filter Modulation for those couple seconds was wicked. 1:24 - 1:29, that Fill was sexy. 1:30 - beautiful and gorgeous Drop... oh man, these extra notes coupled with the minor Filter Modulation on the Sub/Mid-Range layer is killing me... I feel like 2002 all over again, I'm wigging balls here. The Lead at 2:06 is spot on, I appreciate the Filter being opened and closed over time.

My God, I want this when it's done... I need it. This is Nuskool Breakbeat style Bass and Mid-Range, I love it!!! I just Subbed on Soundcloud, you earned it with this huuuuuge tune, finish it!!

At loud volumes in my cheap PC headphones, there's minor distortion, could be my shite cans though, so take this with a grain of salt."

I left feedback,

"Mmmm, love that Pad! It's hitting so well in the 250-800 range in my cheap PC headphones. 00:23 - oh wow, now we're getting going. Love, love, love that Pad... my style. Slick build into the 1.... WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!! @ 00:45 - that Drop is puuuure SEX!@!!!!! Ohh man, I'm in love with the extra two notes. 1:16 - 1:18, that slight Filter Modulation for those couple seconds was wicked. 1:24 - 1:29, that Fill was sexy. 1:30 - beautiful and gorgeous Drop... oh man, these extra notes coupled with the minor Filter Modulation on the Sub/Mid-Range layer is killing me... I feel like 2002 all over again, I'm wigging balls here. The Lead at 2:06 is spot on, I appreciate the Filter being opened and closed over time.

My God, I want this when it's done... I need it. This is Nuskool Breakbeat style Bass and Mid-Range, I love it!!! I just Subbed on Soundcloud, you earned it with this huuuuuge tune, finish it!!

At loud volumes in my cheap PC headphones, there's minor distortion, could be my shite cans though, so take this with a grain of salt."

Cheers bro, thanks for the speedy and detailed analysis. The distortion could easily be your headphones or the fact that I've pushed the limiter too hard. Probably the limiter though haha

Honestly, I checked your other work and some of your other tunes sound squashed to me. Killer and well done Mixdowns, too much Limiter when you Mastered it though. I just uploaded a WIP, and mine does the same thing because I squashed the tune with too much Limiter in Ozone 3.

"Domination" and "Second Chance" are examples of the Limits sounding too harsh... I don't think it's my headphones.

Back
Top Bottom