Tinie Tempah- Frisky (Muzza Remix) (Dubstep) (WIP)

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Ez all.

Heres a little something ive been working on few a few hours today. Was working on a dnb tune at the start of the day but got too stressed not being able to make what i wanted in massive so thought i'd take it easy and make some rolling dubstep. Still early days for my production and its not finished yet, pretty simple and repetetive at the moment but i'll work on that. Any ideas for how to make it better?

http://dnbshare.com/download/TinieTempah-Frisky_MuzzaDubstepRemix_WIP.mp3.html

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 01:12 ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 ----------

Also sorry for no stream link, my soundcloud still wont let me upload and im having problems with zshare and i can't be arsed to sort myself out a myspace!

VERSION 3

http://dnbshare.com/download/TinieTempah-Frisky_MuzzaDubstepRemix_1.mp3.html

Got it pretty much how i want it sounding, just waiting on a mate of mine to come show me how to mix it down as i have no idea!

---------- Post added at 23:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:51 ----------

youtube quality is shit!!!

---------- Post added 05-07-2010 at 00:06 ---------- Previous post was 04-07-2010 at 23:42 ----------

Right got a soundcloud link up as i can upload with their alternative uploader :)

http://soundcloud.com/muzza/tracks

Last edited by a moderator:
VERSION 3

http://dnbshare.com/download/TinieTempah-Frisky_MuzzaDubstepRemix_1.mp3.html

Got it pretty much how i want it sounding, just waiting on a mate of mine to come show me how to mix it down as i have no idea!

---------- Post added at 23:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:51 ----------

youtube quality is shit!!!

---------- Post added 05-07-2010 at 00:06 ---------- Previous post was 04-07-2010 at 23:42 ----------

Right got a soundcloud link up as i can upload with their alternative uploader :)

http://soundcloud.com/muzza/tracks

The soundcloud page doesn't have it on mate.

At work so can't download from dnbshare and youtube is blocked. Will give it a listen tonight Murray!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really good track as it goes mate, im defo feelin the vibe on this one. Vocals sit a little funny and the lead from frisky seems alittle etchin in the background too, did expect a little more from this but its a kool track, the snare is well overpowering the rest of the track tho and the bassdrum is really quite n notpunchy. pretty good tho, like the bass sound specially, what u producing this in, reason? woulndnt mind a remix of frisky to dnb, may ave a crack, but dunno how to re-sample for shit lol. or how to get the frisky lead in there buy het ho ill give it a go.

Also one question m8, howd you find the best way of uploading your track to youtube without it sounding fucked andditorted, i was trying to upload my new track akira, but everytime i did, the sound was just pants n distorted? i tryd it in mp4,mov and wmv with sound quality320kbps, but still fucked up, any tips on this would be a big help bro. :o)

peace

Pan-D

Really good track as it goes mate, im defo feelin the vibe on this one. Vocals sit a little funny and the lead from frisky seems alittle etchin in the background too, did expect a little more from this but its a kool track, the snare is well overpowering the rest of the track tho and the bassdrum is really quite n notpunchy. pretty good tho, like the bass sound specially, what u producing this in, reason? woulndnt mind a remix of frisky to dnb, may ave a crack, but dunno how to re-sample for shit lol. or how to get the frisky lead in there buy het ho ill give it a go.

Also one question m8, howd you find the best way of uploading your track to youtube without it sounding fucked andditorted, i was trying to upload my new track akira, but everytime i did, the sound was just pants n distorted? i tryd it in mp4,mov and wmv with sound quality320kbps, but still fucked up, any tips on this would be a big help bro. :o)

peace

Pan-D

Easy man, cheers for the kind words. The track was produced in cubase and the lead bass in massive.

About youtube, i just uploaded it normally mate, still dropped a hell of a lot of the quality though, if you download the 320 from soundcloud you will see!

this sounds alright man, its a good chilled track... but i think its gets boring fast.... dnt think theres enough variation in there, knowhere near enough to keep it interesting till the break.
Think you could bring out the bass a bit more? maybe add another layer an octave higher and have it sittin low in the mix but just makin the bass more prominent? all personal preference this tho mate.
seen as u havnt been producing long everything is sounding good. like the effect on the snare drum... the whoosh sound or whatever youd call it, sounds good!

That's alright Muzza quite catchy. Sounds like you got same problem as me using Massive for DnB. I can't get right sounds i want URGHHHHH. Did you use acapella for the remix? How did you get it all in time?

this sounds alright man, its a good chilled track... but i think its gets boring fast.... dnt think theres enough variation in there, knowhere near enough to keep it interesting till the break.
Think you could bring out the bass a bit more? maybe add another layer an octave higher and have it sittin low in the mix but just makin the bass more prominent? all personal preference this tho mate.
seen as u havnt been producing long everything is sounding good. like the effect on the snare drum... the whoosh sound or whatever youd call it, sounds good!

cheers mate. Yeah it does get a bit boring i completely agree with you mate, just don't want it to crazy as i was after a flowing kind of track rather than the usual wabwobwahwahwabwaobwahhhh dubstep tunes! I did the best i can with the bass, spent alot of time on it just getting to grips with massive abit and its still pretty poor. Never thought about adding another layer, will try that out mate cheers for that! And the 'whoosh' on the snare is a long delayed snare reversed before the actual snare, gives it hella punch! Cheers for the tips mate :)

That's alright Muzza quite catchy. Sounds like you got same problem as me using Massive for DnB. I can't get right sounds i want URGHHHHH. Did you use acapella for the remix? How did you get it all in time?

Cheers man, yeah massive will be the death of me mate! Just can't get anything sounding nice, especially for dnb.. dubstep is a hell of a lot easier to get something that sounds 'ok' though. And na i didnt use an acapella mate, downloaded a 320 of the track, chopped the first 5 or so seconds for the main part of it and then chopped out the vocals and timestretched and arranged them, was an absolute nightmare though and they still not sitting in the tune right! Cheers for taking a listen mate

finally got round to checkin this.lol
sounds cool mate but im really not likin much dubstep at the moment all i can say is at least its not a fullon wobble fest
ive never herd the original song either so i cant really compare em
but ur prod has come along a fair bit since the last tune i checked so big up
now make some dnb already!:teeth:

Back
Top Bottom