Tinie Tempah — Frisky (TC Remix)

Nah TC can do one. The originals shit too mind and you cant polish a turd..

Another shit TC remix....brilliant

How can one man ruin such good work like Game Over with such pap like this is beyond me. The guy can make tunes (regardless of what people say) but christ, just stop remixing everything.....

Tini Tempah really grinds my gears.

His autotuned bullshit 'music' is so spectacularly fucking shit, yet retards all across the country lap it up.

As for the remix, as Sam said, you can't polish a trud. TC fell off a long time ago for me anyway.

Tini Tempah really grinds my gears.

His autotuned bullshit 'music' is so spectacularly fucking shit, yet retards all across the country lap it up.

As for the remix, as Sam said, you can't polish a trud. TC fell off a long time ago for me anyway.

I agree with you there but theres no denying the beat for Pass Out was large.....

You know

The beat made that tune bearable.....i dont care about his aunts house or that he's never been to sCUNThorpe.

Not sure about the D&B switch at the end though

You know

The beat made that tune bearable.....i dont care about his aunts house or that he's never been to sCUNThorpe.

Not sure about the D&B switch at the end though

Made it seem like he was trying too hard....trying to appeal to too many people in one song.

The lyrics are jokes though....."I live a very very very wild lifestyle" - would be funny if he had a speech impediment trying to say that!!

Made it seem like he was trying too hard....trying to appeal to too many people in one song.

The lyrics are jokes though....."I live a very very very wild lifestyle" - would be funny if he had a speech impediment trying to say that!!

Wasn't even that to be honest......first time i heard i heard it i was like 'ok, beats cool' etc etc then all of sudden it just turned into a D&B tune for 30 seconds. I was a tad confused i will admit

He'll be getting remixed by Sub Focus next trust me

Wasn't even that to be honest......first time i heard i heard it i was like 'ok, beats cool' etc etc then all of sudden it just turned into a D&B tune for 30 seconds. I was a tad confused i will admit

He'll be getting remixed by Sub Focus next trust me

I reckon 'Frisky' was produced by the same person, sounds similar. Does the exact same thing, switches to DnB for the last 30 seconds. This time with a halftime beat.

Back
Top Bottom