TIMEWARP VIP

"His armpits were SWEATY"
sweatyarmpits.jpg

Yeah, Andy & Nick handed me two copies of it the other day and i was all like,

Me: "Nick, what is this?"
Nick: "Timewarp VIP! I want you to be the first to have it"
Andy whimpers: "I thought you were gunna give it to me first, i thou....."
Nick interrupts: "Quiet eggsy, you aint getting your hands on this until release!!"
Andy: "Well good luck releasing it on RAM, i have the...whats that in your hand?"
Me: "The deeds to Ram! I control everything! Come on Nick, lets go release Timewarp VIP!"
Nick: "Ar shucks, you like me, you really really like me"
Andy: "Ill get those pesky swines!!!"

Me & Nick plan to release it mid October!

Very creative for 23 years old.

Fucking Hell! The amount of cocks out there who bitch about threads!!!!!

I mentioned the VIP mix to inform the people who like the original to keep your ears pealed for the VIP when your out next...nothing more, nothing less!

I guarantee the same people who think being informed of a new mix of a big tune is a waste of time just because can't hear it right this second will be creaming their pants about it when they do hear it out and posting numerous threads about how they can't wait to get their grubby little mits on it.

Even if i did have i on MP3 - do you think i'm going to post it up for ungratefull little bitches to download and DJ to their mum in their bedroom...pull the other one.

I mentioned the VIP mix to inform the people who like the original to keep your ears pealed for the VIP when your out next...nothing more, nothing less!

I guarantee the same people who think being informed of a new mix of a big tune is a waste of time just because can't hear it right this second will be creaming their pants about it when they do hear it out and posting numerous threads about how they can't wait to get their grubby little mits on it.

Even if i did have i on MP3 - do you think i'm going to post it up for ungratefull little bitches to download and DJ to their mum in their bedroom...pull the other one.
michael-winner_669441n.jpg

"Calm down dear, its a commercial"

Just wanted a lil taster to see what it was like...but thanks for the heads up bruv.

Yeah, we do appreciate the heads up Subsonic, honestly we do!

The four pages of mindless banter merely reflects our boredom :)

Last edited:
I'll believe it when i hear it a v.i.p wont be released yet surely? all though ladies night came out with the vip on the flip.

If it is true would be good if the heaven and hell remix is on the flip side.

mybanner4876f292d7391xk2.png

I think ppl take for granted the fact that subs is in the know and jus because he's a member here he likes to pass that information on, for out benefit as much as the producers.

stop being so whiney and say 'thanks subs, you didnt have to say shit all, but u did, for us', ain't that hard.

Back
Top Bottom