Time Warping Vocals

JungleFever

VIP Junglist
how do you time warp vocals to make it fit with a beat? I use fruity loops, I heard you can do it in cubase, which i have, but not sure how..

anyone care to help?

thanks

I guess you mean stretching. What helps with me is cutting the vocal up in bars or even words.
This way you can stretch and pitch shift the vocals till they suit the track.

I guess you mean stretching. What helps with me is cutting the vocal up in bars or even words.
This way you can stretch and pitch shift the vocals till they suit the track.

Huh?

@JungleFever Load your vocals into your sequencer, right-click on it's waveform > dectect tempo. Remember or write down the BPM of the sample. Goto Edison, load your sample in and just above the waveform right-click and the properties will come up. Typ in the BPM of the sample and save it. Now reload the newly saved sample into your sequencer. Now at the SMp tab of your sample there is time stretching. Where is says resample put it on speech and right click the time button > auto detect. Your sample will be stretched in the BPM of your track.

I know this seems like alot to do, but after a while it's 10 seconds work and it always works like a fucking oiled machine!

Huh?

@JungleFever Load your vocals into your sequencer, right-click on it's waveform > dectect tempo. Remember or write down the BPM of the sample. Goto Edison, load your sample in and just above the waveform right-click and the properties will come up. Typ in the BPM of the sample and save it. Now reload the newly saved sample into your sequencer. Now at the SMp tab of your sample there is time stretching. Where is says resample put it on speech and right click the time button > auto detect. Your sample will be stretched in the BPM of your track.

I know this seems like alot to do, but after a while it's 10 seconds work and it always works like a fucking oiled machine!

woahhh woahh i right click and theres no detect tempo in the sequencer wer do you mean on the wave form hellpppp

Back
Top Bottom