Time Warp Re-mix

timewarp vip is only for very important people... the vip bit means you cant have it, because you are not important you see.... v.i.p means very important person, thats why only subsonic dj gets to hear it. Its a very rare remix mate. Although i hear riisu is tired of playing it, maybe he might let you have it?

timewarp vip is only for very important people... the vip bit means you cant have it, because you are not important you see.... v.i.p means very important person, thats why only subsonic dj gets to hear it. Its a very rare remix mate. Although i hear riisu is tired of playing it, maybe he might let you have it?

Yeh he give me a copy, also Hazard - Machete (BCUK Remix)

I know what V.I.P means and I was not asking for the tune, I was only asking who done it.

I know what V.I.P means and I was not asking for the tune, I was only asking who done it.

Its not a remix its a VIP! an it was done by Sub Focus as MOST VIPS are done by the original artist

an the question was answered further up the page

Ok, so what about all the VIP's that get released? Hmm?

In what could be considered to be a blatant money making scam for the sake of a slightly different bass line..

VIP producers, feel free to comment ;)

isint it very important presssssssssssss?

Back
Top Bottom