Time to tear up the forum

today i played dis choon 2 mi family and told them hello family i herd a sik choon 2day the man told me 2 hide so i hid while i played dis choon but den mi family beat mi up and i cried and cried for hours but den i realised i was not ded and dat made mi happi bcoz the world is still alive and dat makes me smile luv from your firend stever94 xoxoxoxo

@IV4 played this track in our house.. I still don't know why I haven't properly packed my bags and left.
Because I wanted to listen to the track to give constructive feedback CLAIRE! This is a place where PRODUCERS come with a bit of humility and ask other producers to actively listen and dissect track. They share their thoughts on how to make a song sound better in the mixing stage, and their opinions of the artistic side of things, CLAIRE! Just like when you first met me, I thought I was the King of eating your pussy, but it turns out I was turning you off, my skills where so bad. With trial and error, practice and honest communication, I can make you cum within minutes now. Producing is like this Claire, it takes honest feedback but in a constructive matter, to make anything better. Maybe our relationship needs more of this.

Furthermore Claire, I am exhausted by you always fighting with me on the internet. Can't we just talk about when we get home like normal people. I'm sorry I played a track you did not enjoy, this morning.

@alifreddy Sorry Buddy
I'm sure you have a girlfriend and understand.
The track is a bit muddy. The male vocal comes to loud too. The drums flow well. I think the bass need changed up more, the same pattern becomes full quickly. The track lacks a consistent flow with it's musical elements, some fx and augmentation of the pads, vocals, synths, would work.

With all that being said, this is not a bad track at all. It has that old school vibe to it, and I think the drums are great.

Because I wanted to listen to the track to give constructive feedback CLAIRE! This is a place where PRODUCERS come with a bit of humility and ask other producers to actively listen and dissect track. They share their thoughts on how to make a song sound better in the mixing stage, and their opinions of the artistic side of things, CLAIRE! Just like when you first met me, I thought I was the King of eating your pussy, but it turns out I was turning you off, my skills where so bad. With trial and error, practice and honest communication, I can make you cum within minutes now. Producing is like this Claire, it takes honest feedback but in a constructive matter, to make anything better. Maybe our relationship needs more of this.

Furthermore Claire, I am exhausted by you always fighting with me on the internet. Can't we just talk about when we get home like normal people. I'm sorry I played a track you did not enjoy, this morning.

Yes but could you not play it as loud as fucking possible?! Geez, why can't you listen to proper music like Ed Sheeran, or Taylor Swift, always listening to these tracks with super fast drums and loud bass.
You were never the King of eating me out, I faked everything. Shame you couldn't realise.

Also, why do my posts need to be moderated now, is this your doing? I bet it is, you must have snitched to someone or done it yourself.

today i played dis choon 2 mi family and told them hello family i herd a sik choon 2day the man told me 2 hide so i hid while i played dis choon but den mi family beat mi up and i cried and cried for hours but den i realised i was not ded and dat made mi happi bcoz the world is still alive and dat makes me smile luv from your firend stever94 xoxoxoxo

:steves2:

Yes but could you not play it as loud as fucking possible?! Geez, why can't you listen to proper music like Ed Sheeran, or Taylor Swift, always listening to these tracks with super fast drums and loud bass.
You were never the King of eating me out, I faked everything. Shame you couldn't realise.

Also, why do my posts need to be moderated now, is this your doing? I bet it is, you must have snitched to someone or done it yourself.

Fuck you never listen to me, let alone read my post.

Maybe you are being moderated because you are being a bitch.

I'm the King of Essex. Fancy a dj gig at one of my orgies?
1lcy3d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom