Time to tear up the forum

Cant find the track you offer but i listened to Hardcore Sister and had a couple of thoughts.

While im loving this style but i think your take on the oldschool feel suffers a little from an overly muddy sound. Thats not the end of the world however i just feel it could be cleaned up a bit.

Also your drops dont work on this one, blending both the hoover bass and the piano doesnt seem right... use the shakespere's sister vocal in a more chopped manner throughout and use it heavily on drops to signal the change. Another idea on the second drop using oldschool synths instead of piano would set this off!

Last edited:
ray keith thinks its good said bless

bless we transfer please thanks ~Ray
Ray keith

why are'nt any of you feeling this??????

Last edited:
ray keith thinks its good said bless

bless we transfer please thanks ~Ray
Ray keith

why are'nt any of you feeling this??????

Cus music is subjective blaaad. There's definitely some cool sounds in there, the drums, the bass, the samples on their own sound good but they don't really fit together in this tune.

Yo me & my BF had a fucking MAWWWD session to this mate!!! Seven Layers!!! Its a mad crazy name cus basically we both bust nut in each others arses 7 times!!!

Everyone needs to get on this track, if you suck dick in time to the hi-hats & wind your tongue round the rim of the helmet anti-clockwise to the sub, its a guaranteed mouthful of guypaste before the bass even fucking drops!!!!

Big up alifreddy & big up Ray Kieth & his sexy white beard!

Let's see:

You say it's time to tear the forum apart. You post an unfinished track, just to post it "mastered", then to say that the samples are sounding bad, and then saying they're mastered alright. And yet, you ask why people aren't feeling it.

Well, ManuForti resumed everything that's wrong with the track. And I also may add that you got to the right place with the wrong attitude.

Just chill out and ask politely for feedback, as many (if not all) of us do, and try to get better as many (if not all) of us do. Your cockiness won't take you anywhere.

uughghhhgh uughghhhgh aaaaahnr uughghhhgh huuguughghg awwgggghhh aarrragghuuhw aarrragghuuhw aarrragghuuhw uughguughhhghghghhhgh hnnnhrrhhh uughguughhhghghghhhgh aaaaahnr uughguughhhghghghhhgh raaaaaahhgh uugggh raaaaaahhgh huuguughghg aarrragghuuhw uuh huurh huurh huuguughghg wrrhw raaaaaahhgh huuguughghg wuuh

Back
Top Bottom