Tim Westwood interviews Chase & Status

Tim Westwood is probably the biggest Cunt ever known in the history of the world. I personally hope he gets cancer and dies fairly soon.. but we can only hope and prey cant we..

Tim Westwood is probably the biggest Cunt ever known in the history of the world. I personally hope he gets cancer and dies fairly soon.. but we can only hope and prey cant we..

successful_troll.jpg

LOL Westwood is a good lad.

He basically made people pay a lot of attention on that interview.

I wonder how many more new people checked Chase & Status and also searched Dubstep via goggle or you tube

Tim did the name drop thing, he could of gone down the boring route of what can we expect on your LP and shit.

Westwood is just venting anger, as he never had a meme made about him after he done Pimp My Ride UK
R75Z68Jtvk0ws5uhCvkffmUOo1_400.jpg

Rinsed!

That was fucking funny, nice one. Westwood is joker, always out to knock people down a few pegs - don't take him seriously at all.

It would have been a lot funnier and certainly cleverer if the person who was ripping C&S to shreds actualy knew anything. Who cares its dubstep and drum and bass is just a nob head thing to say.
I cant find a beat in dubstep...what a cock, corse you can. I can find a beat in hiphop but it doesnt stop me from thinking its an total pile of toss.
I dont feel sorry for C&S, but i do think westwood is an utter bellpiece and they should have got someone with more dnb knowhow than that dickhead.
/End rant.

Back in the day Westwood bumped some brilliant Hip Hop.

He brought good stuff to loads of people in the UK. A lot of big name UK MCs mention the fact they got into Hip Hop thanks to his shows.

So say what you like, but Westwood has been more important to the UK than Chasing Papers.

Back
Top Bottom