Tiësto - Urban Train (Titan Remix)

TitanDNB

Tiësto - Urban Train (Titan Remix)

Hey, it's been a long time. I've been producing dubstep lately but I had this beat in my head that I wanted to make, and I found a track that goes well with it.

Enjoy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent the whole time just waiting for it to drop..........and it never.....

Sorry dude but thats 5 minutes of my life I feel you have just stolen from me lol!

Wow....I was giving you the feedback you want....no need to be an arse about it!

I liked it, but like I said, I spent the whole time waiting for it to drop, which it never did......so I felt dissappointed and let down. Because it had alot of potential, but never delivered.

If you cant handle negative feedback then maybe you should reconsider posting your tracks up for review...

Sweet remix man:) Not all music have to "drop"
Even if its out of the norm its good man and i enjoyed it.
I dont think saying that Titan stole 5 min of ur life is very good feedback:P Sorry man

That part was said in jest fishy, hence the "lol" at the end.

And I didnt say all music has to drop. It just sounded to me like it was gonna, like it was a big build up to something

Well cheers for the feedback. I was focusing more on the intro rather than the drop, my main idk point I was trying to get was the beauty of it, rather than some high generic drum & bass synth ontop of the bassline.
Just a track to relax and listen to..

What did you guys think about the drums? Kind of different, little like Camo & Krooked except without the heavy kicks and snares.

Back
Top Bottom