Thugged Out Bitch - High Contrast rmx

true_meaning

What's are you're thoughts on this? If you haven't heard it, Fabio played it at the top of his show on Friday.

I'm lovin' it.... some serious deep bassline biznizz!

Phat tune :slayer:

High Contrast has been on form for a long time!

Got to love the Thugged Out vocal :love:

jay walker said:
C’mon peeps - wheres the audio link? I cannae wait pet!!
:bounce:

No audio on any websites yet!!! best thing to do is listen back on the Radio 1 player from Fabs show on Friday.

Check out the tune called Moonraker by La Roque aswell - big tune!

quality tune, the big HC turned up this night he is supposed resident at in Cardiff back in May gave it to the DJ to play, top tune. That boy better confirm for Break Neck, dont mean to wank over the man all the time, but when I saw him for the first time in 2001, I knew he was going to make it. Top man as well.

Ohh god, people are still talking about this tune? I thought this was one of the most aweful tunes I've ever heard. The only thing cool about it was the 4/4 kick.

true_meaning said:
What's are you're thoughts on this? If you haven't heard it, Fabio played it at the top of his show on Friday.
I'm lovin' it.... some serious deep bassline biznizz!

hmmm... its good but gotta be honest and the photek remix can kick hc remixes ass anyday. 1) photek 2) hc 3) original... still its big and bad :gpeace:

:gpeace:

I got a clip but I didn't put it online because of the whole Dillinja and his plates online thing. That said, it's High Contrast so it's probably safe..

Back
Top Bottom