Thugged Out Bitch -Dillinja (Adam F & Fresh RMX)

isnt it supposed to be the next thing on valve sometime soon with rainforest on the flip? probably soonish?

:hold_hand

yus. it was gunna be part of the "my sound" series but i dont know weather or not its gunna change to the spectrum L.P. I'm pretty sure it was meant to be released in november. Have you had a look on the valve site?

Last edited:
$marty_B said:
yus. it was gunna be part of the "my sound" series but i dont know weather or not its gunna change to the spectrum L.P. I'm pretty sure it was meant to be released in november. Have you had a look on the valve site?
Yep, I heard the same (y)

VLV014 - Dillinja - Thugged Out Bitch (Adam F & Fresh Remix) / Rainforest [Valve]

sdm said:
Yep, I heard the same (y)

VLV014 - Dillinja - Thugged Out Bitch (Adam F & Fresh Remix) / Rainforest [Valve]
Just spoke to Valve, and that is correct (y)

However VLV015 (Fizzy Piglets / Thundersoul) is coming out a few weeks earlier.

mesh said:
love Rainforest too, so this is a twelve inch to nab for me

what do you mean you love rainforest too? the thugged out bitch remix is total crap, another dancefloor filler... but rainforest on the other hand is something that really is good. that melody, that bassline, those drums, makes you think dillinja was workin on this tune for more than a whole day. if it only were the photek remix of thugged out bitch then this would be the best 12" on valve to date, since its not, im just gonna buy it for rainforest and be happy that there is something good from dillinja... :crazy: :lol:

:gpeace:

hahahha

GreenBoy said:
if it only were the photek remix of thugged out bitch then this would be the best 12" on valve to date

fuck yeah mang. the Photek remix is the best :lighter:

I wish that would get a release. :wtf:

GreenBoy said:
what do you mean you love rainforest too? the thugged out bitch remix is total crap, another dancefloor filler... but rainforest on the other hand is something that really is good. that melody, that bassline, those drums, makes you think dillinja was workin on this tune for more than a whole day. if it only were the photek remix of thugged out bitch then this would be the best 12" on valve to date, since its not, im just gonna buy it for rainforest and be happy that there is something good from dillinja... :crazy: :lol:

:gpeace:

hahahha

exactly.

mesh said:
I mean I do this round my living room when I play it :1:

what did you think I meant sensei?

actually i was a bit surprised you liked that thugged out bitch remix... seems pretty dull to me. but rainforest on the other hand top-notch.

although what surpised me, that dillinja made two worthwhile tunes this year, in the grind & rainforest and then went back to his old silly style. the two tunes from him on spectrum are utter rubbish. (my two cents)

hadn't heard this tune until Breakneck (c/o SDM and Triple M) wasn't too keen on the idea of it as I thought the original was phat until I heard it on a phat system! damn tune!

GreenBoy said:
actually i was a bit surprised you liked that thugged out bitch remix... seems pretty dull to me. but rainforest on the other hand top-notch.

although what surpised me, that dillinja made two worthwhile tunes this year, in the grind & rainforest and then went back to his old silly style. the two tunes from him on spectrum are utter rubbish. (my two cents)

"Precious" sounds quite similar to "In The Grind" with that hoover bass though.

mISHKA said:
"Precious" sounds quite similar to "In The Grind" with that hoover bass though.

True, but the outcome of "precious" was a lot shittier than "in the grind"... it sounded to me a like a baron tune with an extra bass twist. :-/

Back
Top Bottom