Threesomes... [NSFW]

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Re: Threesomes...

THE PROBLEM WITH A MMF THREESOME IS THAT YOU SPEND MOST OF THE TIME LOOKING AT THE OTHER FELLA WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH AS CLOSE TO GAY AS YOU CAN GET WITHOUT PENETRATION

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist

THE PROBLEM WITH A MMF THREESOME IS THAT YOU SPEND MOST OF THE TIME LOOKING AT THE OTHER FELLA WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH AS CLOSE TO GAY AS YOU CAN GET WITHOUT PENETRATION
nah not at all man... i can pretty much say i spent most of the time looking at her ass..... and slappin it..... oh a high 5'n my mate.... ah well....

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist

just woke up with some random girl, me and my friend took her at my place but she refused when we tried to do the MMF @ 5am

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

DOES IT COUNT IF YOURE SHAGGING A BIRD AND THE DOG COMES AND STICKS IT UP HER ARSE NOT THAT ITS EVER HAPPENED JUST WONDERING

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist

DOES IT COUNT IF YOURE SHAGGING A BIRD AND THE DOG COMES AND STICKS IT UP HER ARSE NOT THAT ITS EVER HAPPENED JUST WONDERING
hahahaha....i was shaggin my ex once and the dog came in, i just ignored him...then he stared liking her arse hahaha...i pushed him away and he went mad....i think he thought she was beatin me up cos she was ontop

AGDrumNBass

Rolling Deep In Da Jungle

i havnt personally, but 2 good mates of mine had a foursome last weekend, ones girlfriend is ov 3 years, and after it happened, well, the shit hit the fan, everyone hates each other and is gettin all paranoid about thier partner, fuckin hilarious shit