Three Tune IDs from Andy C in Taiwan last week

Opiate

The 2 tunes in this video (not deadline / the nine)

The tune with the train sounds at 3:30 in this video

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Andy double drop the Nine in every set he does? I'd like to see him not tease the same tracks every time. I'd also like to see him play more aggressive tunes. He is still the best DJ, but I don't like his selection for the most part.

Does Andy double drop the Nine in every set he does? I'd like to see him not tease the same tracks every time. I'd also like to see him play more aggressive tunes. He is still the best DJ, but I don't like his selection for the most part.

This section basically went the second video then the first video

So it was

ID?? Deadline ID?? The nine (prob 1 more in here - can't look at the moment), ID ?? (the train one) Warrior then a few tunes later were Strung Out VIP and Mythos.. probably the best 15 mins of tunes I've heard in a long time

There's definitely train sounds.. the bells from the crossing then the horn of a train when something is in its path...

the one befor the nine is skyhighatrist - fresh but its the original that hasnt got rizzle kicks on it

2.40 in the second video andy teases in nightflight

Last edited:
Awesome.. thanks for the skyhighatrist ID Ollie. 1 down 2 to go.

I remember reading people in the UK saying what a slammer it was and then I saw the video of Fresh pressing 1 key on a keyboard the whole time and totally disregarded it :)

the one befor the nine is skyhighatrist - fresh but its the original that hasnt got rizzle kicks on it

2.40 in the second video andy teases in nightflight

The tune he teases with Warrior is called Street Knowledge by Fourward

Yup thanks, I know that.. I mean there is a tune at about 3 minutes 30 with train samples

It's pretty clear to me.. I hear the bells and then the train horn... just not close to IDing that one

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it's playing for quite a while before that... it's the tune he teases quest over. I saw Break had a tune called steam train but from what I heard it seemed different.. seems pretty hard to believe that that isn't it

Back
Top Bottom