>Three new Technical Itch dubplates<

sdm said:
Loving all three, especially that Critical Switch remix :slayer:

Word. Infiltrata killin' it atm. Can't wait for OSIRIS!!!
Infilz and Hochi's remix of sidewinder is nasty as well. :lighter:

wierd i love all of tech itch's stuff. (just got one more nail in the coffin ep & it rules),
but im not feeling these so much.
oh well, when i see em the record store and play at +8, ill probably end up :love:

oooooooooooooooooo and that's how we get down and naaaassssty. Roll that stuff on loop :D The Critical Switch remix is gonna kill people on nice systems with the subbass, I can tell just by listening to it hear :D ... and Hex? Instant rewind once that bass comes in. I really hope that gets played on the Valve on 11th of March when I'm popping along to check it out again :thumbsup:

MC Jakes stuff is interesting too... His voice works well on TI's kinda style of track. Wouldn't say that I'd buy it though, I'd plump for the first two no problems though :teeth:

ok so i heard these in a set i downloaded, and I absolutely have to get these.
:outofammo

All three are awesome!!
Tech Itch Never fails to satisfy and i find it a mystery he still doesnt get the recognition he deserves by some people.
DEFINATLY in my top 3 Producers!!

the remix by infiltrata and hochi is very intresting...especialy i love the thin beat with the deep sub. Good work but still love more the remix of Sidewinder which NASTY! :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

pure evil
propagandabannercomingsoon2.gif

Back
Top Bottom