Thread in which I redeem myself from the other thread I just made.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by MrChapman, Sep 9, 2012.

1. MrChapman

MrChapman Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwGf4XNDzRo

Paul Wellers Wild Wood remixed by Portishead. There was a thread on em the other day and apparently not many people have heard this as It was never officially released. Also it's fucking perfect Sunday morning music. There, I've given something back. I feel justified a little bit....

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

sure yeah ok. not bad. never heard this one before. whos paul weller btw. i get the feeling there is heaps of unknown p-head material. did you know madonna and massive attack did a tune. but they removed the 'attack' because of the iraq war, that was going on at the time.

3. MrChapman

MrChapman Member

Paul Weller (born 25 May 1958) is an English singer-songwriter. Starting with the band The Jam (1976–1982), Weller then went on to branch out musically to a more soulful style with The Style Council (1983–1989). In 1991 he established himself as a successful solo artist,[1] and continues to remain a respected singer, lyricist and guitarist.[2]
    Despite widespread critical recognition, Weller has remained a national rather than an international star, and much of his songwriting is rooted in English culture. He is also the principal figure of the 1970s and 80s mod revival and is often referred to as the Modfather.

Quoted from Wikipedia. So it's definitely true. Madonna and Massive Attack? Really? I suppose that was back when she was actually quite good. Before the gym sessions and adopting and shit down with kids drug references...

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i thought i reckognized weller and mods something something, it think vince in the mighty boosh references him sometimes. or once, im pretty geeky about the boosh. madonna broke her arse back in the day trying to work with all the demon producers, tricky, goldie, roni size, fatboy slim, nobody would work with her. but massive attack signed the dotted line. no big deal, apparently p-head did a tune with natalie imbruglia, and both goldie and tricky shagged bjork.

5. TimothWinter

TimothWinter New Member

not bad. never heard this one before. whos paul weller btw[​IMG]

6. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

You hjave never heard this before!?? losers up in da haus.

I was fukin bishes to this in 2005 or somewhere around there. Glastonbury i think? was a good time. KEtamine sex is the best. The Stone Circle is the best place to pick up bishes... just go and sit next to the one you want to fuck.... its a simple as that. Karl you'll love it. we should go. Bring Fes'ter cooperbush with us. And Richie... he has a way with the women too. In fact... we'll bring akmed. We'll use him like those semi tasty bishes use fat birds to make them look better. I ask barry if he knew what i meant but you dont like him so ill leave barry out of this one.