Thread Deleted...

D

dirty breaks

managed to figure out how to delete the thread, one of you could've at least told me how to do it ffs, and karnage, why did you post those pics?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah Karnage noone wants to see you and dirty breaks engaging in a 69, You dirty little man, your lucky dirty breaks still loves you.

D

dirty breaks

Yeah Karnage noone wants to see you and dirty breaks engaging in a 69, You dirty little man, your lucky dirty breaks still loves you.
I don't love him anymore, and I was cheating on him with black homo if you must know... Karnage never could satisfy my needs and desires, not like black homo can.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Can I ban you and then you can sign up as dirty beaks? We could give you a duck related avatar. Possibly in a bobble hat, smoking brown. It'd be hilarious. I thought it would suit with the swan thread that seems to be popular at the minute.

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
i know that not everyone on here has facebook so i thought id help them out in seeing what this lovely young woman had to show...

you wanna see those pics jmz

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thread is called "thread deleted"
but its not deleted... this puzzles me

like earlier when i saw a fire blanket

really? why would a fire need a blanket? surley fire doesn't get cold!

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i know right, doesnt even contain any sand
unlike sand
that has lots of sand
also other things are made of sand
like castles
and sand

D

dirty breaks

i know that not everyone on here has facebook so i thought id help them out in seeing what this lovely young woman had to show...

you wanna see those pics jmz
don't do it again... please? not in my thread. do it in your own thread. that way I'll know not to click on it...
and mark it NSFL if it's not too much trouble.
in fact why don't you start your own thread and full it with all the fucked up pictures that facebook has to offer nowadays?

it surely would be a strong contender for the coveted thread of the year category in the upcoming 'dnbforum presents the Waffle subforum Awards 2011/12 in association with Birdseye Mini Waffles'.

the fact that you risked swift bannings for teh lulz also would put you in the top 25 for the Waffler of the year category too...

^^^ Top Prize that is, paid for out of logikz own pocket, and to think that he was going to spend the money on rent boys in the 'dams red light district.

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
shes not even jailbait man, shes 19

i put nsfw on it and sorry if i fucked up your thread, im sure youll put my name down for the waffle awards

why dont i put nsfdb, im sure you can guess what it means

D

dirty breaks

shes not even jailbait man, shes 19

i put nsfw on it and sorry if i fucked up your thread, im sure youll put my name down for the waffle awards

why dont i put nsfdb, im sure you can guess what it means

oh wait... she's 19? I don't feel so guilty about fapping now.

---------- Post added at 18:37 ---------- Previous post was at 18:34 ----------

plz can u make dat me avatar?

cus its pretty brool.

thnx u and tings.

xx