Thread About Nothing

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
CONGRATULATION GOOD BUDDY 10-4 GOOD BUDDY

i already upgraded your user package to gold, didnt i? dnbf gold account so you can get the good stuff

and why do you care about reading all of a sudden, youre under observation good buddy, this is very suspect.

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
and why do you care about reading all of a sudden, youre under observation good buddy, this is very suspect.
Because I have a curious mind and wanted to know if Foresters Arms pub at 79-81 Brunswick St, Reading RG1 6PE, United Kingdom was any good.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Because I have a curious mind and wanted to know if Foresters Arms pub at 79-81 Brunswick St, Reading RG1 6PE, United Kingdom was any good.
curious mind, you say. a curious mind that just happened to say "hey, wonder what foresters bar is like in dorktown, wales" on this very evening.

i dont buy it. i know you, i know how you think. how you feel. and i dont buy it.

what are you hiding. also, youre clearly hopped up on goofers.

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
curious mind, you say. a curious mind that just happened to say "hey, wonder what foresters bar is like in dorktown, wales" on this very evening.

i dont buy it. i know you, i know how you think. how you feel. and i dont buy it.

what are you hiding. also, youre clearly hopped up on goofers.
Help me fill this out:

If I were to go from King Carl's house to King Carl's palace which route would I take.

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
I've never heard that term before, Did you mean splinter ?

Reading what ? I don't read much of anything these days except the newspaper
Splinter is a synonym. Sliver is late Middle English which is how we still speak over here.

Reading is a town in the UK outside of which lies the village of Token Green. I was wondering if the weed was any good in Token Green.

These guys are from my area. They called a song Sliver.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I've never heard that term before, Did you mean splinter ?

Reading what ? I don't read much of anything these days except the newspaper
haha yes you do need the papers in the morning. i think he meant grimsby or leeds, but still unsure

Splinter is a synonym. Sliver is late Middle English which is how we still speak over here.

Reading is a town in the UK outside of which lies the village of Token Green. I was wondering if the weed was any good in Token Green.

These guys are from my area. They called a song Sliver.

are you from where goddamn nirvana was from? what, really? no way, or what

because im still in shambles from his "suicide".

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
haha yes you do need the papers in the morning. i think he meant grimsby or leeds, but still unsure

Why is it that I know more about the UK then you guys? Well, you're excused zoglik since you are from Sweden. You can see the little village of Tokers Green at the top of the pic.