DnB Thoughts

ifanmusic

First time I've used my guitar on a track and I was wondering what the thoughts were. Cheers soundcloud.com/ifanmusic/guitar-dnb/s-tdIAf (more recent version)

Last edited:

Wilko

Hi mate, decent enough sounding track. You need to work on you mixdown though. The kick is almost non existent, DNB thrives of a big kick so I'd work on that. Your drop needs far more bass as well. I would maybe layer your main lead with a basic sine wave pitched down to create a bit more sub. Good luck.

ifanmusic

Hi mate, decent enough sounding track. You need to work on you mixdown though. The kick is almost non existent, DNB thrives of a big kick so I'd work on that. Your drop needs far more bass as well. I would maybe layer your main lead with a basic sine wave pitched down to create a bit more sub. Good luck.
Thanks for the reply man. It's all a bit of a sketch at the moment so yeah I can definitely do a better mixdown than that. I actually do have a sine sub in there but it might not be loud enough so I'll turn the bass up. It's all a bit difficult because when I turn the bass up the guitar disappears and vice versa so I'll have to work on finding each their own space.

Top Bottom