Thoughts about my mixing? Becoming a dj WAFFLE VERSION

Keep a firm grip on the shaft when working the tip! Kidding......in all honesty the best thing is just to keep doing what you are doing. Keep working on the beat matching and use your ear to mix and nothing else. It will make you way better and get you ahead of others that just use sync or beat counters. Also you might look at some software for keys to stay in key when you mix if it isn't on your equipment. I'm not familiar with what you have but somebody on here might be.
EZ

This may be the most misogynistic post I have read anywhere on the web today. I like how its hidden among the "I'm trying to help" crap. Ya so this is my first and last post. What's the average age around here? 13? Grow the fuck up you pathetic brass of this pathetic forum.

XoXoX roachspray XoXoX

Custom Title
VIP Junglist

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
This may be the most misogynistic post I have read anywhere on the web today. I like how its hidden among the "I'm trying to help" crap. Ya so this is my first and last post. What's the average age around here? 13? Grow the fuck up you pathetic brass of this pathetic forum.
Hahaha. Win!

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
shouldn't you be out playing pokemon go?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You missed an "o" out of your name, doesn't make any sense

If you havent got anything nice and helpful to say then please dont say it, i have not joined this forum for childish abuse..

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Somebody's got a bit of sand in their vagina today...

Instead of accusing people of stuff & throwing your toys out of the cot - like the 13 year olds you so readily chastise, why not ask some questions & up the anti a bit? Try & show the "13 year olds" how to behave?

Maybe what you should have asked is: "Are you just having joke with the innuendo beacause I find it a bit tasteless?"

Then you should have really asked yourself: "Does anybody actually give a flying fuck?"

Now trot on.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Gone for real or setting up a new account RogerDsser?

iamdjsimm

VIP Junglist
Well no one has said anything wrong apart from that peterpan lad.. all up for constructive criticism and what beknoxx has said wasnt nasty in any expect, i appreciate that he took his time to listen to one of my mixes and give me some advice. :)
Can we change her signature to "A Breath of Fresh Air" please? :)