DnB Thought & Process - Light & Sound (HELP! I've hit a wall!)

easy man
i like yer tune - but its a bit repetative. maybe chuck in a break down - drop all the synths but the low one for a bit then build up again etc.
apart from that its v nice.

it's high pitched, which is where you may be going wrong. try adding a lower octave to the camo and krooked style synth so it's got a bit more body, and dropping the bass thing at 1:07 down an octave. maybe even layer it up.

notation is good, and basic elements are there, so I think you just need to fatten up the sounds you have.

the percussion is pretty weak. get your kick impacting and your snare fatter! the rolls are nice, but it all needs to be chunkier :)

it's high pitched, which is where you may be going wrong. try adding a lower octave to the camo and krooked style synth so it's got a bit more body, and dropping the bass thing at 1:07 down an octave. maybe even layer it up.

notation is good, and basic elements are there, so I think you just need to fatten up the sounds you have.

the percussion is pretty weak. get your kick impacting and your snare fatter! the rolls are nice, but it all needs to be chunkier :)

also good tips. i def agree about the percussion, and ill try out adding some body to it :P

Back
Top Bottom