Thought I'd come say hi again

Solace

VIP Junglist
I was active on the forum a good 2-3 years ago, but came across the forum again and though I'd come back and see what was happening!

I'll probably hang in the production corner mostly... Because I still need to learn some basics...

I was active on the forum a good 2-3 years ago, but came across the forum again and though I'd come back and see what was happening!

I'll probably hang in the production corner mostly... Because I still need to learn some basics...
Welcome

DNB FORUM COMPO! GET ON IT!!!! NOW!

Also, missed you. How have you been?

Oh you're still around as well? Not much has changed then?

DNB FORUM COMPO! GET ON IT!!!! NOW!

Yeah I saw the comp! I have until the beginning of October right? Intelligent dnb is really not my forte though... I might give it a go

And yeah, I've been great! Had some cool stuff happening here and there, can't complain

Back
Top Bottom