Thought i might as well re-introduce myself lol

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
Ite guys, when i first registered for the site, i put my age as 24, but i'm actually 15 lol. I was'nt trying to play anyone, but i thought if i put myself as 15, i would'nt be necessarily allowed on the forums, but yeh, i'm 15, 16 in June, and been into DnB since Autumn of 2007, so hi again! and again sorry about the age thing, just wanted to join a forum with fellow dnb heads!!

Well my cousin who used to go to the Helter Skelter events and AC, Sidewinder etc, used to play his tapes and he used to explain to me about the mixing and the beats which i loved because he had a fat sound system in his car, i loved the beats but not the mcing, but i dunno one day, i just took a real liking to dnb, and he reccomended BCUK-The Nine, and started playing it, and that just did it for me lol

Lol, had a look how to couldnt find it, ill look again, yu makin it seem like i'm sort of stalker lolz jokes

Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

^^^^^^ Contact admin.......... I don't really think you're s stalker, it just scares me a bit when people lie!

Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.

^^^^^^ Contact admin.......... I don't really think you're s stalker, it just scares me a bit when people lie!

Im not realy a shadow demon
:teeth:

^^^^^^ Contact admin.......... I don't really think you're s stalker, it just scares me a bit when people lie

Ye i know mate, i was just playing with you

it means i declare war on your face. in french. a french war on your face. fatty foods, rich sauces, that kind of thing. you will of course be siding with mother russia, remember, three hot meals a day and medals.

Back
Top Bottom