Thought about showing my newest Dubstep WIP looking for feedback

Great Intro, I feel like in a fantasy game!!! Vocal is very dark mate!!! Drop have something wrong that i don't know, , sound too empty... Maybe drums need more power, however I think will be a great track! Good work, keep us informed

great build up as dj cluster said.

i reckon you need more BOOM and impact on the drop, and maybe change up the pitch of the bassline sounds kinda clowny if you get me aha

the drop is good, in my opinion what it lacks is from hi hats and a more present and punchier snare...
everything else is very good
tight tight

Thanks! I was working on a version with more hats already, also threw in a ride cymbal.
I'll work on the snare a bit tomorrow.

sick intro mate, feeling the blend of sounds/fx etc.

vocal needs a lil more clarity for me, struggled to hear what the words were..
i reckon the drop aint bad but maybe the complete silence kills some of the impact, maybe add an uplifter just before the drop or shorten the silence..
grimey tune tho, n the drill at the end is jokes lool.

Hahaa, yeah that drill is actually used as an percussion instrument on several parts of the drum loop.

that intro is stuff of gods man, serious bizzness..! Will have listen to the main track loud tomorrow ;)

Intro is BADMAAAAANA!

Same as the others said... more impact on the drop. Snare needs to be punching you in the face. Also... the Sub bass seems really detatched from the main bass... dunno... it just doesn't seem to be one sound. Nice track though :D

Thanks mates, going to the gym right now. Gotta prepare for my knee surgery next week.
This day I'll be working on fattening up the snare and making a break.
Then probably start at the second drop.

intro is amazing, not fond of the drop, synth is not low and heavy enough for my liking, maybe thats just personal preference i dnt know, but the way it is the intro i so dark and the drop leaves me feeling disappointed!

Hmmm gotta work a bit on the bass then. Got that problem quite often, that my basses aren't low enough.
I can take a different note, but then it doesn't sound that great. Pitching down also gives a loss off power.

Any tips on how to create a bass like this but then lower?

Last edited:
love all those static effects on the intro, and the detuned vocal sample is heavy. bit too in ya face style for me (the bass) but its another good dubstep track from you :)

Any more tips on the updated version?
Added more hats and stuff. Still working on the second drop.

Back
Top Bottom