Those stupid drumsteps...

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
Is it only in belgium, or is it also in the other countries such a hype that dj's are dropping their 'heavy' drumstep hits now?? I just want to fucking skank and not move in slow motion on a 2-times slower rythm!

i like music with a bing and a woozoop whip snap and applause thats my favourite every time twice as heavy half as fast my mate says he likes drumstep coz it jus makes it easy for him to mix between dnb and dubstep smoothly so i think in that reason it is pretty necessary for todays whore of a DJ who needs to suck everyone in the 13 year old crowd off at the same time.

i judges tunes by how they sound to me.
not which "sub genre" they get labeled as!

halftime tunes are ok, "drumstep" as in jump up tunes with a snare missing not so much.

As I see it, it is half time clownstep.

Btw, I'm not a jump up hater, but the majority of it is awful, drumstep follows that pattern.. and has created an entirely unnecessary sub genre.

Are people classing Drumstep as a sub genre now?

as far as i know subgenres arise due to our nature in describing music. So yes, the teenagers have come up with a new subgenre to make themselves sound cool, or whatever we are suggesting we are too cool for regarding subgenres.

Back
Top Bottom