Thorne - Casamir (K2T Remix) - Part of a competition

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
No takers on this? I thought it was a decent effort considering the original vocal was pretty lame.

The melody however wasnt really interesting enough for me or something just seemed a bit off.

Still very hard song to use if you wanted to be true to the original so good stuff all in all.

Last edited:
No takers on this? I thought it was a decent effort considering the original vocal was pretty lame.

The melody however wasnt really interesting enough for me or something just seemed a bit off.

Still very hard song to use if you wanted to be true to the original so good stuff all in all.

Aaah cheers for feedbacks Ron!
Melody - I figured to keep it true to the original by keeping the piano bits, didn't realise it'd leave me little room to add some extra melodies for complexities!
Yes the vocal, in it's normal pitch I just was not feeling it to be honest.
The stems were good on their own and stuff, but cause of the original track, I found it tricky to try out a different vibe on it.

Voting for this competition is now open, so go to the site, make a DnBF person win ;) https://www.indabamusic.com/opportu...missions/0bfcaa26-3a7c-11e7-bc74-0e23ec8b8f61

Maybe try cutting out a bit of the low freqs of the piano and maybe the snare aswell to clean them up and try to compress the drums a bit less so they sound less harsh.

nice track mate :)

Smooth effort.
Cheers brother, hope you're doing well!

Maybe try cutting out a bit of the low freqs of the piano and maybe the snare aswell to clean them up and try to compress the drums a bit less so they sound less harsh.

nice track mate :)
Aaaah okay got ya, I think I only cleaned up high bits, didn't even take lows into consideration. And thanks for the tips about drums, that's my biggest weakness imo. :)

Back
Top Bottom