This week's releases/promos?

djcixelsyd

SDM..

hey... I'm sure you're busy with fixin the site, so I hope this isnt a nag...just wonderin if ya were gonna get the chance to put up that info this week? Us promo whores appreciate it :)

:D

djcixelsyd said:
SDM..

hey... I'm sure you're busy with fixin the site, so I hope this isnt a nag...just wonderin if ya were gonna get the chance to put up that info this week? Us promo whores appreciate it :)

:D
I've not received them! I've emailed the source with no reply, sorry bro, outta my hands.

sdm said:
I've not received them! I've emailed the source with no reply, sorry bro, outta my hands.

No Rush! What's the source you get em' from? :zest:

The source is an entity of great power, understood by few but feared by many.

SRD

Mampi Swift - Zion - Charge
SS - Stress Related - Formation

ST Holdings:

New releases w/c 22-12-2003: Black Morpheus (AK003), The Weight Gain EP (CARGO003 PT1 & PT2), Touch The Sky (DNA001), Broken Crystal (DYNAMIC001), Cyphon (FORMM002), Myth (INNA007), You Don't Need To Know (RADIUS003), Call Me / Star Wars (SSH002), Give It Up (SUICIDE013), Silverback (SKY003), Ultra Violence EP (VIO009). Promos: Trust (SIG003)

Most of this stuff has already hit stores. There won't be much in the way of promos this week.

anything up this week? If Im not mistaken the new klute thing and jonny l shadowboxing remix will drop this week but Im not sure..

anything else?

sin said:
anything up this week? If Im not mistaken the new klute thing and jonny l shadowboxing remix will drop this week but Im not sure..

anything else?
Waiting to find out :)

Apologies.

i work in a record shop, there right now on dnbforum actually, ive got the srd sales info for w/c 22.12.03, theres no promos section, i think they missed the promos word bit, it just says dance singles

equinox - from above/together (breakin) BRK002
dj red - move/manbites dog (renegade recs) RR45
dj ss - case file 1:stress related/s house (formation) FORMLP14C1
break & silent witness & s - filth/rooted (dnaudio) DNAUDIO0022
loxy & ink - straight up menace/dutty rock (Renegade hardware) RH54
mampi swift - zion/world of change (charge) CHRG023

but then on the next page it says out this week:
decoder & subatance - bully (breakbeat culture) BBC020
future prophesies - overdrive ep (moving shadow) MSXEP028
nu balence - money shot (tov) TOV59
dj friction - torture chamber (renegade hardware) RH53
stress level & tc1 take control/know what i want (renegade recs) RR46

also:
V/A-hospital mix 3 mixed by nu:tone NHS66CD

i dunno about st holdings etc, all sales info is via e:mail and they get deleted as soon as orders are done

31 recs and commercial suicide both distributed by st so i dunno about them, i think i heard somthing about a klute thing,

Last edited:
st holdings promos:

Klute - Growl/Lost Connection (SUICIDE014)
Serious Intent/Certain Criteria - Rhodes Galore/I Got (FORMM003)
Nasty Habits - 4 Da Cause/Shadow Boxing [Jonny L Remix] (31R021PT1)
KOTP - No Way Out/Look To The Sky (720NU011)
Drumsound & Simon Bassline Smith - Time To Burn/Barcode (CITRUS011)
Surge - Rotation/Double Dragon (CHRO25)

martin said:
st holdings promos:
Nasty Habits - 4 Da Cause/Shadow Boxing [Jonny L Remix] (31R021PT1)
KOTP - No Way Out/Look To The Sky (720NU011)

woooot the KOTP single is siiiiiiiiiiiiick
but wasn't the Nasty habits thing on an ep with friction-aurora and kontrol -echos of flight? hopefulyl it is a single

Back
Top Bottom