this tune!! AHHHH

u dutty batty boi,bro da words wat u must ov typed in hav neva i can esure u hav eva been type on this badboy. trust..u scally wag fag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh fuck off you faggot cant you take a fucking joke...go dig yourself a ditch and die you cardiff cunt...at least i can spell cardiff right you fuckin wanker...can't you take a joke...coz you god boid couldnt just face it..

your fuckin waste you "dutty" man

ahh fuck off you faggot cant you take a fucking joke...go dig yourself a ditch and die you cardiff cunt...at least i can spell cardiff right you fuckin wanker...can't you take a joke...coz you god boid couldnt just face it..

your fuckin waste you "dutty" man

yo first i dnt bring da pain across da internet waves..lke to see da damage,2 i can take joke,bt not clickin on sumtime an its 2 do wid wat u do behind closed doors and obviously i can ask ur mom(she was biggest joke ov my life)..3 im proud ov where i come from an thats y iv got it pon there...n 4 go slap ya fathers face for actually shaggin ya mom an makin u...BIGGEST DESERVED BITCH SLAP IN HISTORY...

END OV THREAD U LITTLE MUG..JOG ON

RITE THEN IF WE SHAG THEM WHOS DA DUMB FUCKS WHO EAT THEM????????O YEA N THE MOTHER JOKES WILL NEVA GO OUT CAUSE THERES ALWAYS A DUMB BITCH LIKE URS 2 START IT ALL OFF A AGAIN..

P.S DID U BITCH SLAP UR OLDMAN LIKE I SAID?????

shittest ever description of a tune, and lame example on the vid... BUT!!!!
due to my skillz:gslayer: i can tell you the tune ur looking 4 is

switch-a bit patchy(subfocus remix)
not getting released either i hear.

cheers mate

swoof is a fagggot can go suck his dog u welsh fucking cunt sucking wanker

go dig ureself a ditch curl up in a ball, shrivel up and die

faggot:321:

4t i told u to giv ur fathers face a good slappin young bean ed....

aswell as a transexual ur also a racist is see...not a good ting that!!!!!!!!!!!

18 years old???????????????????????how old where u in silence of the lambs then????????????

Back
Top Bottom