this synth

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
specifically, those 'tearing' sounds on every 1st and 3rd bar.

This was a preset that i fiddled with, then later found that the sound coming out of my right speaker was much nicer than the sound coming out of the left.

How can i isolate the sound coming from the right speaker, make it stereo and scrap the sound coming from the left?

sorry if what i said made no sense, still noobing it up in the production game.

i use FL10

Hmm make the channel mono? Or actually just pan all the way to right, bounce, invert the signal, bounce left and right together? Lonng tho... Btw im only guessing lol

Last edited:
I dont know what you trying to say xD. But i guess this might help. Put your synth into your mixer and pan it to the RIGHT.
fixed.

yeah, i'd done that, but i wouldn't want the sound in the final tune to be coming purely from the right

You have FL10 so there's a knob in the mixer controlling stereowidth that you can use to glue the sound, if you really want only right channel, just pan it to right route to new channel and then stereoize -100% and add chorus and whatnot.

man i do not know where you're starting from but basically check your VST and if you can make that work you're on. if you really need it to be from the right then pan it and set up a mono channel, bounce and then use stereo widener. but it'll sound shit

Back
Top Bottom